NFS MW Custom Car Thread

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
MrPalmont
Drift King
Drift King

Post by MrPalmont »

You can also take the idea from original bodykits, that exists in real life. That would be cool
Mixing And Tuning
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Mixing And Tuning »

You guys are lucky. I don't have PC MW
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Ok people, here is a little peek for BMW M3. Just for remindment, the model is almost ready, just some fixing at the lights and so on, but the textures and addable parts (meaning spoiler, roof scoops, hoods, vinyls, bodypaints and performance + which car to be replaced by M3) aren't ready yet. So this kind of in a 18-28 % state of completed. Anyways, here is the pic.

Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

w000 noice replace either the cadilac cts or pontiac gto lol
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

Nice work on the bmw
GoSsArD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by GoSsArD »

[quote="Finalmaster2"]Ok people, here is a little peek for BMW M3. Just for remindment, the model is almost ready, just some fixing at the lights and so on, but the textures and addable parts (meaning spoiler, roof scoops, hoods, vinyls, bodypaints and performance + which car to be replaced by M3) aren't ready yet. So this kind of in a 18-28 % state of completed. Anyways, here is the pic.

Nice start. How much time has it taken you to reach that stage?
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

GoSsArD wrote:
Finalmaster2 wrote:Ok people, here is a little peek for BMW M3. Just for remindment, the model is almost ready, just some fixing at the lights and so on, but the textures and addable parts (meaning spoiler, roof scoops, hoods, vinyls, bodypaints and performance + which car to be replaced by M3) aren't ready yet. So this kind of in a 18-28 % state of completed. Anyways, here is the pic.

Nice start. How much time has it taken you to reach that stage?
LOL, just use quote. Not being mean, just saying advise to someone new.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

Hmmm... That looks more like a BMW instead of a Ferrari. Lol, I'm not that stupid. Looks good, it doesn't even need a body kit. What program do yall use to make the cars with anyway? I don't know how but I might try to give it a shot. :D
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

I'm not actually creating a new car, I'm just converting BMW M3 which was in CARS-folder. To do this, I use Zmodeler 2 and Zmodeler 1 + Arushans tools. It is really hard to even get car ingame, because every part must be named correctly to get car working. At the moment I have fixed my convert-M3 and now it has lights working, expect rear-right and tires are transparent so. :D

Anywho, if you know anything about creating cars and you can do them, then you probably should give it a shot to make car for MW or some else game. My M3 might get delayed, if someone isn't going to help me creating that TEXTURES.BIN and adding tuning possibilities. :roll:
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

Hey, while you're at it Finalmaster, want to give a shot at getting the M3's spoiler in as a custom spoiler? I have the 3D model ripper and mapped, all it needs is reimporation into Spoilers.BIN.
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Yeah, I can give it a shot, though I can figure only one way. That way is to put it to BMW M3's stock-spoiler, I don't think we can yet do our own spoilers, only edit. Anywho, just send it to me or give the downloading link and I'll try.
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

ok i downloaded the skyline-hummer mod but there is no mod loader in the rar file so wtf do i get the loader?
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

You get it from arushan's mod.
BEEFKING69
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by BEEFKING69 »

ok thx man :D
buljo0
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by buljo0 »

Any news on your project Finalmaster2 (i know that it takes time but i'm a very impatient person)
--It's better to die on your feet than to live in your car!!--
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Well I haven't got so much of progress now, because textures are still unmade and I have no idea how to locate certain spot for certain object (like left rear backlight). Also, I screwed up and now tires aren't working. Anywho, these things have been updated:
  • - hoods can be added (not 100 % working yet)
    - lights are working (expect right rear backlight)
    - body is fixed
    - roof is fixed
So mates, get prepared, that I end up creating non-customizable BMW M3, because no-one agrees to help me in this. Anywho, I'll try my best and see, if I can make this M3 working. And prince1142003, I'm still waiting for that spoiler.

Also, if someone still want's to help me out in this, it is not yet too late. I don't have enough time to do this and study, 'cause next week schools start again.

SOME MORE FIXING

Ok, I made new TEXTURES.BIN and I finally got car so, that body-paint can be exchanged freely and interior is finished. Now I just have to fix tires position, tires color and some part of body. So here is what you can expect from my M3 soon:
  • - parts of body fixed
    - head- & brakelights textures fixed
    - rims colour fixed
    - rims position fixed
    - licenseplate added
Also, I will still try to make more bodykits for M3, instead of stock one. I can't though promise that I can get it working, hoods aren't working also at the moment and I haven't still gotten those spoilers to work. Anywho, I think that without customitation (instead of colours) this M3 might be ready at end of January or beginning of February.

And btw, what career car would you people like have to be overwritten? I did try to avoid this, but I have no other option if I you want to customize performance, because bonus-cars do not have customizable performance so. :roll:
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by 93360 »

93360 wrote:replace either the cadilac cts or pontiac gto lol
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Ok, so these are wanted to be replacen:

NFSUnlimited = Cadillac CTS/Pontiac GTO
Bam and Elk design = Audi A4
Me = Lexus IS300

Anymore? :lol: Aww damn, I almost forgot. It must not be any car from Black List driver, who knows what happens when racing against like Razor.
Turbocharger
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Turbocharger »

Just replace the GTR Street. Thats not blacklist. But if you have to replace a car, plz dont replace the Vauxhall, i dont like any mod the replaces my precious Monaro
buljo0
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by buljo0 »

Well Turbocharged if he replaces GTR Street it wont be customizable and without customization its just like the bonus BMW. I was thinking more like Cadillac CTS..and please if you dont agree with me make it a car that gets unlocked fast..like when you beat blacklist #13 or so..
BrontoX
Professional
Professional

Post by BrontoX »

Change the FIAT Punto
Finalmaster2

Post by Finalmaster2 »

Ok, I have now decided for temporarily replace BMW M3 GTR Street. The mod-M3 is working fine now, here is what you can do with it at the moment:
  • - change colour of the car
    - change rims, their colour and size
    - change hoods (few hoods missing, I'll try later to fix this)
    - change performances nitrous to ultimate
I also tested this mod-M3 by replacing Pontiac GTO and it wasn't a good one. Interior was missing and tires were missing. Now this is what I'm doing for M3 at the moment:
  • - fixing windows
    - stock hood to be used
    - license plate working
    - exhaust pipes coloring ( I have no idea how to do this, I'll try it later)
    - fixing ligths (glasses, the ligths themself are working nicely)
    - creating spoiler-area (hard, might take a lot of time)
So anyways, if I find a way to make M3 Street performance tunable, then I'm going to leave mod so, that it has M3 Street replaced, otherwise I'm switching it. Atm, I've done almost everyday some progress so this shouldn't take long time, but I'll tell you when it is ready. Vinyls and decals are the hardest ones so they will be done as last ones.

FM2

Updated preview picture.

buljo0
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by buljo0 »

Good job finalmaster keep up the good work.. I'd help you..if i knew how
i dont know nothing about moddeling..
Emeraldo-Fan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Emeraldo-Fan »

Hi ^^
I'm Back since a long long long long Time :P
OK, b²T :)
@Thread: hehe, If i had my XP-PC with Internet, I can drive the New Cars, but The Guy doesnt comes, who fix me the Net :(
But, Your Work is rly cool, and I hope, u fix the Lights :)
The Windows doesnt rly look like Windows ''^^ but Good Work :)

I wish, sum1 can Convert a Silvia S15 for GTA :lol:
Or A BMW E66 Facelift (Both are my Fav. Cars, and I wanted to luv to drive these Cars in MW :D

EDIT: Can Sum1 make a Video with the Converted F430 in a Police-Chase plz?
I luv' this ride
Tuners Rock
New Age Fanboi
New Age Fanboi

Post by Tuners Rock »

Finalmaster2 wrote: Image
Why is a BMW, in a Hummer and Skyline thread?

Return to “Editing”