NFS MW Custom Car Thread

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
WESTBLADE
Stock
Stock

Re: Ferrari Enzo SE (NFSMW version)

Post by WESTBLADE »

Villain wrote:You can also find the Ferrari Enzo Special Edition (SE) by WESTBLADE (converted by me) from this site:

http://www.nfscars.net/file/view/mostwanted/7358.aspx

I'll post Enzo SE to my own site if WB let's me to.
Why didn't you ask me via MSN? Ofcourse you can. You forgot to post some screenshots:

NFSMW:

Zmod:
Image Image Image
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Re: NFS MW Custom Car Thread

Post by powerof1000 »

That's so accurate. Amazing. :D
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
TokyoDriftRockz
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TokyoDriftRockz »

Finalmaster2 (aka Villan) has stopped, yes stopped converting for good.

He's uninstalled XP, deleted all his original mods and uninstalled NFS. He says he's definitely not coming back this time.

R.I.P.
AMD Athlon x2 3600+
Asus M2N-E SLI
2 GB DDR2
BFG 8800GTOC
320 GB/500 GB HDD
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

Jeez... Uninstalled XP and deleted everything, what he is giving up his computer too just to stop converting. Well anyways.. RIP for the converting..
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

Err... thanks... I did stop converting and I'm surely jumping to Linux. I don't just care about converting anymore, it's just not worth it. If people would pay me then I would continue. I have other things to do.

And no, I didn't uninstall XP yet, I'll see how Ubuntu Linux turns out. Most likely I'll hide XP from my dual-boot for ~1 month and if I want XP still to be deleted then it will be deleted. Otherwise it either comes back or remains hidden. Currently I'm on XP so that I can still play The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion. I have ATI's display-drivers and TES IV does not work greatly with those on Linux so.

Anyways this was it. Farewell, I'm not returning to NFS-communities anymore. It was fun while it lasted.

Villain aka Finalmaster2
race_invader
Professional
Professional

Post by race_invader »

How about set up a Ebay account and put your models on there and see what happens :wink:
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

This post has been deleted
Last edited by Villain on 31 Mar 2008, 12:10, edited 1 time in total.
powerof1000
Drift King
Drift King

Post by powerof1000 »

That looks amazing, can't wait for the final release. And welcome back :)
www.soundcloud.com/spyre
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

Last edited by Villain on 31 Mar 2008, 12:10, edited 1 time in total.
vwpimpster
Stock
Stock

Post by vwpimpster »

@FM2
I love the GTR, and I had a small suggestion, if you wouldn't mind to hear it. why not make the first body kit look like the production version? I know, it'd be a lot of work for you... I apologize if you don't like it, it was merely a suggestion.
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

Last edited by Villain on 31 Mar 2008, 12:11, edited 1 time in total.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Villain, one thing: I noticed that on your NFSCars entry for the Veyron that you made, you said you couldn't edit the amount of gears to use. This actually is possible, and when I tried, I didn't have the problem you described where the AI cars won't move. I used to have that problem (as well as a problem where if I tried to shift into the added gear, it would not accelerate at all) but I realized that the "gear_ratio_to*" had to be defined for each added gear as well - set it to whatever most of the other gears are, and it should work. I'm not sure if I did anything else, but I did that and I made it work.

Also, the GT-R Proto looks good. The hoods are great, but (for some reason) the custom bodykits don't look very different from the original, besides the side skirt, but they otherwise look pretty good.

By the way, welcome back.
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Villain wrote:Err... That might've been the old Veyron, can't remember saying that on the new one. New one has 7 gears on stock and upgraded 7 too. Thanks though, might use that advice on update of old Veyron. So you don't need to edit the new one, it's automaticully fixed. :)
Yeah, but what I'm saying is that you can change the amount of gears, and on the page for the new Veyron, you stated that you used the CLK500 because you couldn't without a glitch... either way, I figured out a fairly easy way to prevent this, and if you want, I can send you a modded attributes.mwps for the OLD Veyron that has 7 gears.

BTW, the F1 looks awesome. I'm definitely downloading that when it comes out. Only minor thing is that there is no license plate (BTW, same for the old Veyron, although I doubt you'll fix that now). What does it replace? Looks like it replaces the Corvette, judging by the color. That'll work, seeing as I don't really use the Corvette for much anyway.

By the way, I can do some work for the attributes.mwps files for cars if you want - I try to fine-tune them for realism as much as possible and know how to not only modify torque and gear ratios / amounts of gears, but turbo/supercharger and drivetrain type (FWD, RWD, 4WD) as well. (Both require VLTEdit usage, which is fairly easy. Forced induction: change "SPOOL" value from 0 to 0.1 or above; FWD/4WD/RWD: look under Transmission for a value that is 0 for RWD cars, 0.5 for 4WD, and 1 for FWD cars; change for both the stock and modified.) All of this stuff works fine in-game, as far as I know.
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

Last edited by Villain on 31 Mar 2008, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Actually, I can help you with the GT-R Proto right now. Click here and download the file - it's a mod for the Eclipse to make it AWD. You can rip the AWD stuff directly from it and paste it right into the GT-R's attributes file, as the file I made was for the original Eclipse anyway, and your GT-R Proto replaces the Eclipse GT. Also, I will be able to make attributes files for the Enzo, older Veyron, and any other cars you may want me to help with, rather shortly. (You made the Skyline conversion, right? I have already looked at that and I know that I can do a lot with that, although I doubt you'll be working on that car now - it's about a year or two old, although it's by far one of my favorite addon cars in MW.)
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

Last edited by Villain on 31 Mar 2008, 12:12, edited 1 time in total.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Looks pretty sweet, DLing now. :D

EDIT: wait a minute, though... you didn't entirely replace the attributes file for the GT-R Proto with mine, did you? #-o
Sorry I forgot to mention this, but if you did, I should probably tell you that it was made chiefly for the stock Eclipse and would overwrite anything else you did to it. Sorry about that... you might have to update it again, I'm really sorry for any inconvenience. #-o Bad mistake on my part. Next time I help you with this, I'm just going to post the edited attributes file specific to the car.

EDIT 2: nvm, I guess you didn't... thanks for crediting me though :D

EDIT 3: some more stuff, including more stuff for the GT-R Proto (sorry for any inconvenience this may cause... but hey, I did manage to put in a 7th gear for it without any problems *knocks on wood* and the GT-R was supposedly going to be available with a 7-speed semi-automatic). The other two files are for the F1 and the old Veyron. The F1 is modded to go up to 220-some stock and 259 modded; however, it is not totally unfair (stock one is a bit unfair compared to other stock cars though); Veyron has 4WD, 7 gears, tires modded to not move when changing kits, etc. and will go to a high speed as well. I will PM you the link to the .zip file.
Villain
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Villain »

In order to get your hopes down I'm telling you this. I quit. Yes, again. I don't want to spend my time on something what I hate.

Farewell.

V
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Villain wrote:In order to get your hopes down I'm telling you this. I quit. Yes, again. I don't want to spend my time on something what I hate.

Farewell.

V
You're quitting again? Wow. Do you hate waiting for me to finish something up, that much? Sorry, it slipped my mind for about a day or two, and today, I finally decided to upload the file already.

I mean, if you're really quitting this time, too bad - heck, you're one of the best MW converters the NFS community has seen.
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

if i download the car can i use it in the career?
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

T0MMY wrote:if i download the car can i use it in the career?
Yes, as long as you are running the Mod Loader and the car doesn't replace any of these cars:
  • Porsche 911 GT3
  • Mercedes SL65 AMG
  • Chevrolet Corvette C6.R
  • Chevrolet Camaro SS '67
If it DOES replace one of those cars, you cannot get it by normal means - you must either hex-edit your savegame or run ShopSpezial to get it in that case.
Monster847
Stock
Stock

Post by Monster847 »

Hi I am new to this site. Some how I found it looking for a patch for Grid. After reading some stuff on your posts and seeing some of the pics I'm interested in moding MW. But my question is how? or do I just download something off of Need For Speed Most Wanted Utilites? If I just dowload something like bonus cars, how do I get them in the game? Thanks!
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

Monster847 wrote:Hi I am new to this site. Some how I found it looking for a patch for Grid. After reading some stuff on your posts and seeing some of the pics I'm interested in moding MW. But my question is how? or do I just download something off of Need For Speed Most Wanted Utilites? If I just dowload something like bonus cars, how do I get them in the game? Thanks!
It's a little complicated. Look around at http://www.nfscars.net's forums to see how to convert cars for the game (I have no idea how); however, you can put the bonus cars in your game using the NFS MW hexediting tutorial on this forum or by using ShopSpezial.

Return to “Editing”