[HELP]MW Hex Editing

Discuss editing Need for Speed Most Wanted.
Zeromant
Stock
Stock

[HELP]MW Hex Editing

Post by Zeromant »

Hi all. as you can see, im a new user of this forum, seeking for help, advice, tips, and a good NFS community (in my oppinion, this is one of the best nfs related forums, keep doing the good job).

I've read the Hex Editing guide, just to add some of the PinkSlip Cars and i messed up.

if anyone can edit my Savegame File, i'd appreciate it.

http://www.wikiupload.com/download_page.php?id=133120

Just add this:

Corvette C6 (Blacklist #5)
Mazda RX8 (Blacklist #12)

Thanks in advance...

PS: Anyone know how to edit the Bounty of any of my cars ? i tried search but no results, thanks (because i have HUGE bounty and evey blacklist member appears as "Defeated")
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Re: [HELP]MW Hex Editing

Post by Koffy »

Hi, Zeromant. Fist, let me tell you I hope you becked up your save. if so, good fr you. Second, please , tell us what hex guide you used, the one I wrote, or he one written by Cparty? I advise you use the one written by Cparty, since he knew what the hell he was writing about, unlike me. Let me add, that you shuldn't be challenged by some dupid savegame. Just, keep trying to get it wright.

Last, let me add that I'm dissapointed of wahat this has become. Back in tha day ppl used to help any n00b that was arround. I see this post has lied anaswered here for quite some time, without anyone aiding him. Shame on you.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Re: [HELP]MW Hex Editing

Post by prince1142003 »

Most of us who used to handle these kinds of requests back in the day no longer frequent this site anymore. I myself only drop by about once a month - I just don't have the time anymore.

Zeromant, please make sure you back up your savegames before editing. Once you edit and make a mistake, often times it's very hard for someone else to undo it and fix it.

Return to “Editing”