nfs ug 2 mega trainer crash problem solved

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
chikoo cool
Stock
Stock

nfs ug 2 mega trainer crash problem solved

Post by chikoo cool »

after downloading the mega trainer start installation there will be a error message C:/WINDOWS 32/msimg32.

THE DESTINATION FILE IS IN USE THE FILE IS msimg32. CONTINUE SETUP AND CLICK ON IGNORE THE SETUP WILL COMPLETE BUT THE msimg32.FILE IS NOT IN INSTALLATION DIRECTORY WHICH CAUSES THE GAME TO CRASH

AFTER INSTALLATION OPEN NFSUG2 ZIPS ARCHIVE WITH THE HELP OF any extractors YOU WILL SEE msimg32. FILE IN IT SELECT
Msimg32.FILE AND EXTRACT IT TO ANY LOCATION IN YOUR COMPUTER THEN COPY msimg32. AND PASTE IT IN NFSUG2
MEGA TRAINER INSTALLATION DIRECTORY NOW AFTERWARDS RUN 2 AND OPEN THE MEGA TRAINER IT WILL FUNCTION PROPERLY AND THE GAME WILL NOT CRASH

the link is [www[.]cheathappens[.]com/~ziph4x0rshead/nfsu2meg_pack[.]zip]

directly paste the link in address bar of your browser without [.] in place of [.] put only a . sign not the [.]
mohammed_dx20
Stock
Stock

Re: nfs ug 2 mega trainer crash problem solved

Post by mohammed_dx20 »

I insall msimg32.dll but another problem is It give error massage say Insert disk :| What can I do for this . That was awesome trainer . plaese tell me [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
Smiaw
Ricer
Ricer

Re: nfs ug 2 mega trainer crash problem solved

Post by Smiaw »

I know that.
That dll is used by a very common Antivirus.
I have tried to remove the AV and re-install MEGA.
It still gives me some kind of "Invalid S or 5 error".

That MEGA is really awesome. It gave me a lot of Hex-Editing ideas.
Now that I can do all those tricks there (and more) with WinHex, the trainer I like is Plus10 instead.

Return to “Help & Support”