NFS 2 Underground 2 , Bug / Glitch ...?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
BlueBaron
Stock
Stock

NFS 2 Underground 2 , Bug / Glitch ...?

Post by BlueBaron »

Hello guys , i have a problem . I installed NFS 2 Underground 2 , but realized it had a bug/glitch . Everywhere where you could go down i mean menus , it goes down by itself . I can't explain it very well so i made a video :

tinypic . com /r/2j4rlu1/6

I had this game before , the same one , but it worked fine no problem . It does the same with Underground 1 too .
But then i had Avast6 and now i upgraded to AVG IS . I know that this isn't the problem but who knows . Much help is appreciated ... :)
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: NFS 2 Underground 2 , Bug / Glitch ...?

Post by Hydro_PT »

Do you have any kind of joystick or wheel connected to the PC while playing U2? That seems to me an obvious case of a controller conflicting with your keyboard. :) It happened to me before in a few games.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yup, could be your controller/wheel needs calibrating.
BlueBaron
Stock
Stock

Post by BlueBaron »

No sir . Just my mouse and keyboard . I have PPJoy installed but i don't belive that can make any problem , or can it . I will just erase it and see what happens .
Hydro_PT
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Hydro_PT »

I would say it is. If you only have the mouse and the keyboard connected, that problem shouldn't occur. Do you use a wireless keyboard? I had one, many years ago, and suddenly the keyboard would send the same signal to the receptor over and over, like if a key was locked. Very annoying, especially when I was playing. Suddenly one of the keys would be "stuck" (not physically stuck). Sometimes pressing that key again would do it, other times it was the batteries going nuts. Wireless keyboards = no more. :mrgreen:
BlueBaron
Stock
Stock

Post by BlueBaron »

No way Jose . I don't use anything that has wireless in it except phones :P
BTW Thnx to you i fixed the bug , it was PPJoy all the long . But i also saw that my phone usb was plugged in my pc . Maybe that caused this bug too !!! I don't care am happy that i can play it now !!! :D :D :D
Thanx again !!!

Lock Topic

Return to “Help & Support”