NFSU 2 Stearing

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
Bounty-
Stock
Stock

NFSU 2 Stearing

Post by Bounty- »

Hey, i downloaded demo and started playing.... I use my keyboard to drive because i cant setup my joystick.... anyways, my stearing always locks up ! i tried switching buttons but still locks up..... like i would be able to turn left, but when i try again, it wont move and just locks up! Please help.
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

maybe because your keyboard is broken??
Tenshi^_^
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Tenshi^_^ »

:roll:

On a more helpful note, try turning off your sticky keys. To do this, rapidly tap SHIFT 5-7 times. The sticky keys window will show up. Click settings, then uncheck the first box that says "Use sticky keys".

I had this issue in NFSU 1, and it seemed to solve the problem.

Hope it helps! ^_^
Bounty-
Stock
Stock

Post by Bounty- »

No my keyboard is perfectly fine, i play 'bout 3-4 diff games everyday, never a prob... ive already had my sticky keys off... its weird, when i hold my acceleration, and turn it often screws up, but when i turn while taking my finger off the acceleration, its usualy fine.... but this screws up often when im trying to pass a guy, because i lose my speed.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Some keyboards have a pretty low max amount of different buttons that can be pressed. I noticed the same with my previous keyboard on two player on one keyboard races, where one player couldn't use all keys. One solution might be plugging your keyboard into USB instead of PS2.

You could also go to control panel -> keyboard and set the sliders to short and fast.
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

yeah, but only 1 button at a time is ridiculous. my limit on my keyboard is like 3. after that my computer beeps. you guys have any idea how to change it??

Return to “Help & Support”