play nfsu2 demo without install

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
redragonfire
Stock
Stock

play nfsu2 demo without install

Post by redragonfire »

Does anybody know how to play the need for speed underground 2 demo without installing, like put it on a cd and play from cd, I tried it but it doesn't work. I want to do this because at my school we can't install game, when I tried to install it, a message box appear and it say that we doesn't have the administrator right to install game, but I want to play it.
please help me
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

:shock:

*My surprising ability has no limits*

Why dont you play ON YOUR OWN PC???

If you dont have got a PC, play in a friend's* one.
The 2ndary option is to install it on the school's PC... Create a new account with administrator powers, enter it and install the game. Be sure that your teachers dont notice what are you really doing LOL

*I assume you have friends
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Uhm ^Sparco^, in most schools you're not allowed to install stuff like that. And you have to contact the admins to create an account with admin rights, and they will most likely tell you that it will never happen... So NFSu2 at school isn't really an option... Unless you've got some hacking skills or something...

So installing on his own PC won't help him at school, and creating a new account isn't really allowed.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Morty wrote:So installing on his own PC won't help him at school
:shock: :shock:

Yes, a huge surprising ability I have got...

I assume that the final TARGET is to PLAY nfsu2, not to install it in school!!
Who knows, he may pretend to show it to the teacher or something :D
Morty wrote:Uhm ^Sparco^, in most schools you're not allowed to install stuff like that.
Years ago I downloaded (and installed) Midtawn Madness 2 demo, cause I hadnt got broadband, like none of my friends, and the school had got a 256kbps :D
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: play nfsu2 demo without install

Post by Morty »

redragonfire wrote:I want to do this because at my school we can't install game, when I tried to install it, a message box appear and it say that we doesn't have the administrator right to install game, but I want to play it.
I don't think the problem is to play NFSu2, I think the problem is that he can't play it when he's at school... Maybe to kill some spare time, or maybe he's just tired of listening to the teachers... I dunno... But there's no need to be so surprised... :P
^Sparco^ wrote:I assume that the final TARGET is to PLAY nfsu2, not to install it in school!!
If you want to play NFSU2, you have to install it first....
WickedSick
Ricer
Ricer

Post by WickedSick »

hacking.. god I love it. umm well.. ALL windows OS's have what we call.. exploits. to bypass not being able to install a program AND run it from a locked down box , use the old MS Word exploit " of course it has to be installed" if it isnt ask for it :-) anyway , not to give you all the answers here google for the MS word exploit. Trsut me.... it works perfectly.
Kilkenny
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: play nfsu2 demo without install

Post by Kilkenny »

redragonfire wrote:Does anybody know how to play the need for speed underground 2 demo without installing, like put it on a cd and play from cd, I tried it but it doesn't work. I want to do this because at my school we can't install game, when I tried to install it, a message box appear and it say that we doesn't have the administrator right to install game, but I want to play it.
please help me
It's guys like you that make my job so hard :P
I know ways to crack the admin password, but that depends on what school you go to. I'm not going to make my job harder than it already is ofcourse :wink:

Return to “Help & Support”