U2 - Steering Wheel Sensitivity Adjustment

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground 2.
Be sure to search first!
SequenceGarage
Stock
Stock

U2 - Steering Wheel Sensitivity Adjustment

Post by SequenceGarage »

Hey guys, new here hi how are ya etc etc.

Ok I got U2.. basically this is my question/problem/annoyance. No matter what speed i'm going the steering needs to be turned all the way in the direction I want to turn to reach the maximum level of grip. As well all know this is not the case in reality, nor realistic sim games. Personally its making the game really annoying for me because there is what feels like a huge dead zone in the centre and when im at speed im moving the steering wheel around as if i was navigating around a parking lot.

The weird thing is i got a message in my SMS in the game (not sure if it was from one of the "?" around the city or from that slut rachel, but whatever. the message says "you can adjust your steering controls in the controls menu to fine tune your driving preferance" or something like that... All i see in the controls menu is the buttons setup for what comes up as "joypad." Is it supposed to say steering wheel? If so when you guys are adjusting yoru steering wheels can you adjust the speed sensitivity and dead zone?

If this doesn't exist i really hope some smart programmer comes up with some sort of patch that would fix this... its really annoying because otherwise the physics aren't THAT THAT bad..
Lolindir
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lolindir »

if you have got a steering wheel it will show up as joypad, ive got that too

Return to “Help & Support”