Can someone help me with a glitch

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
XTwiztedXBlack
Stock
Stock

Can someone help me with a glitch

Post by XTwiztedXBlack »

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me with the rubberband glitch on nfsu2 ps2 i sorta know it but i get lost i did it 1 time guess it was luck havent been able to do it again ive tryed over and over again wont work so can someone help me on or re explain it to me cuase my boy can do it but explained it to me sorta but cinfused me to hell and back.

Thanks,
Twizted
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

i didn't understand nothing....well...can u explain it a little bit "better"??
do u have pics or anything??
XTwiztedXBlack
Stock
Stock

Post by XTwiztedXBlack »

i was wondering if someone could hel me with the rubberband glitch for ps2 nfsu2 it on the ecu i got it to work 1 time. if someone could re explain it to me please would be much aprriciated hopefully a lil less complicated then my boy is explainin it .
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Oh I see, a glitch in the dyno? when you tune up the ECU right?
XTwiztedXBlack
Stock
Stock

Post by XTwiztedXBlack »

ya he called it the rubberband glitch you know it and maybe able to help me with it or point me in the right direction?
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

it's not exactly a "glitch", it's commonly a "secret modification" that makes the ECU work more than it's maximum. But it's benefitting you or it's doing something "bad" (bad acceleration, top speed ,etc) to your car??
spectre01
Drift King
Drift King

Post by spectre01 »

man... would you mind use some punctuations? im out of breath by reading your post...
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

spectre01 wrote:man... would you mind use some punctuations? im out of breath by reading your post...
lol, me or the other dude?
:roll:
XTwiztedXBlack
Stock
Stock

Post by XTwiztedXBlack »

Hes most likely talkin bout me. I do apoligize about that was typein fast and was thinkin of that. Anyhow is that all the info you can give out cuase i knew that much. I know somewhat how to do it its just i get lost on how to do it. Well thanks for your help if you got anymore insight on how this is done or can point me in the right direction please lemme know thanks.

thanks,
Twizted

Return to “Editing”