NFSU2 Mega Trainer (US 1.1) (Cheats/Cars/Performance/Visual)

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground 2.
cjblack532
Stock
Stock

Grr..

Post by cjblack532 »

Alright, I have installed the 1.1 version, i have Windows XP SP2, i ahve followed every instruction, it says that a dll is running, how do i quit that dll?
Override2Zion
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Grr..

Post by Override2Zion »

cjblack532 wrote:Alright, I have installed the 1.1 version, i have Windows XP SP2, i ahve followed every instruction, it says that a dll is running, how do i quit that dll?
Just click on "ignore" and continue with the setup. It will work fine.
XcoldstarX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by XcoldstarX »

the trainer still crashes whenever we use the unlock shop items cheat....hey...btw, did u post in hardwarezone forums before???
Override2Zion
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Override2Zion »

XcoldstarX wrote:the trainer still crashes whenever we use the unlock shop items cheat....hey...btw, did u post in hardwarezone forums before???
Yeah the global unlock doesn't work because it was developed based on the Ver1.1 patch for NFSU2. You probably updated your NFSU2 to patch ver1.2 already. Will be releasing the updated mega trainer to support patch 1.2 soon. And yeah, I did post on the HWZ forums. :)
XcoldstarX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by XcoldstarX »

hope to see yea around the hwz forums again.....hmm...i will try again with the 1.1 patch...
Kid Cro
Banned

Error

Post by Kid Cro »

When i set 1lap win and go back into the game windows show error speed exe. and quit the game! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lone_Wolf_nWo
Stock
Stock

Post by Lone_Wolf_nWo »

when i use the game crashes :( Ne Help? I downloaded the v1.1 patch but it sez it has an old file.
XLLHX
Stock
Stock

Post by XLLHX »

It crashes my game too, exactly like thunderbolt describes it:

"i have a prob, everything worled fine as the changing stuff went. but when i tried going back to explore mode, the game crashes." :s
DarkXMOD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DarkXMOD »

I need help...i tried using both of the Mega Trainer...and i think it works but...evrytime i open the Trainer the screen is too big i cant even find the buttons!! :(
mohsan1988
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mohsan1988 »

Oh, that means your ingame res is different to the os res.

The best way to fix that would be keep your ingame resolution the same as the OS.

e.g.
System OS = 1024x768 x 32
Game OS = 1024x768 x 32
DarkXMOD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DarkXMOD »

ok this is what the trainer looks like everytime i open it...<=(....and i tried the resolution thing but it still doesnt work...:(
Kid Cro
Banned

Yes!

Post by Kid Cro »

Yes but you changed resolution in game! When you alt + tab then click propertis and change resolution on whole comp! And changing res in game does not have efect!
Hope that helps! I figured that before but I stop using trainer becouse when I activate 1lap win game crases! I use the smal trainer for infinite nitrous, lots of money, jump,
no blown engines, toggle camera lock, super brakes, and for me the best, instant 376mph! The trainer calls NFSU2+10 trainer!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Quickman23
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Quickman23 »

That language change doesn't really work, still crashes my game. :(
DarkXMOD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DarkXMOD »

well thnx kid cro ;)....YAY....but sumtimes the game freezes..=_='
Kid Cro
Banned

So!

Post by Kid Cro »

Look! Trainer is file that is doing something wrong in game ( I mean on nitrous, without mod or trainer you cant have nitrous unlimited) so its not wonder if game freezzzzzz!
I dont have that problem only when I activate 1 lap win! Then windows react with errrrror and HE IS SOORY FOR INTERVERENCE (or something like that) and quit the game! My sugestion USE TRAINER THAT ARE WORKING WITHOUT ALT + TABING OF GAME! When you activate him (before starting the game) he start doing his job! Start the game and enyoy!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

You know Kid Cro, there're actually other signs other than the exclaimation mark. :lol:
Kid Cro
Banned

No

Post by Kid Cro »

Realy, no shiznit !!!!!!!!! Thanks dude it means a lot to me!
Look 50% of your posts are yeling at other racers if you don t have something clever (and i see that you dont) to say then better SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah there is other signs ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????"""""""""""""""""""""""""#############$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&/////(((((()=?
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

YES SIR! :lol:

*inspired by Dani. :)
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

DAMM, somebody snapt big time, kid cro just chill out and don't take criticism so offensive there are a lot off people that just wan't to help or point stuff out.
Last edited by Dragon-of-Rune on 09 Jun 2005, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
Andre_online
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Andre_online »

critisisum (how the hell do you spell that word )
Simple: CRITIC + ISM = Criticism. ;)

OK, back to topic. Sorry... :?
DarkXMOD
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DarkXMOD »

ok i tried doing everything what u all said....but im alright with the screens now cuz i know what to do...but how come everytime i enable anything on the cheats the game will automatically close..
Kid Cro
Banned

So

Post by Kid Cro »

I told you it will. I have the same problem and I solve him easly erase trainer.
ciko
Stock
Stock

Post by ciko »

Hm,there is no download avaliable!
BKize_GT
Drift King
Drift King

Post by BKize_GT »

Has Override2Zion finished with the 1.2 version yet :? or does it take a really long time :cry:
MonStarr
Stock
Stock

Post by MonStarr »

What's going on with the 1.2 version of the trainer??? Can it be expected soon or everyone is focused on NFS: MW...

Return to “Editing”