NFS UG: No crowds.

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Is that just because of the vibration pacodog?? Cause I have a Logitech Wingman RumblePad. It has a Force Feedback vibration.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

well, it looks better, it just creates a nicer effect... A friend of mine has it on Xbox - and the whole visual extras look like they belong together - as opposed to PC, where motion blur doesn't look as real. It's hard to explain, you just have to try the Xbox version of NFSU and see for yourself.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

My friend has a n Xbox too. I hope he gets Underground. I got it for PC and it costs $40 in Best Buy.
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

no page!
I suggested a HELP forum for stuff like that - but there isn't one yet. All the perfomance related issues come to General, so people got to discuss it somewhere, I guess..
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

I just noticed something on this post. All of us are senior members ecxept for SuperRacer.
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

Maybe it's because I'm a moderator..
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

It IS because you're a mod.
PGHammer
Stock
Stock

Post by PGHammer »

Gussy wrote:is there no page where u can read of supported/not supported gfx-cards?
Generally, any card that doesn't support (at minimum) pixel shader 1.4 is neither recommended *or* supported (nVidia fans, that means any card *less* than a GF3; fanATIcs, that means to *trade up* from your Radeon 7xxx series).

I have the ATI AIW 9700 Pro, and canked everything to the ceiling except I switched lighting FX *off* (because for some odd reason I can't have both lighting and motion blur, and since I have level 1 nitrous, I kept the blur....).

Return to “Help & Support”