WHATS UP WITH MY CAR'S COLORS?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
marshallpre1
Drift King
Drift King

WHATS UP WITH MY CAR'S COLORS?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

Post by marshallpre1 »

ive been playing underground for a while and i have 4 saved names in the game. all cars except for the celica and miata have normal colors.... :evil: the spoiler color for my those two are stuck on like a certain color... either orange in one name or yellow in another....wtf?!?!? well thats not entirely true because the fiberglass parts can be changed, but not the aluminum colors. basically, i have a fiberglass spolier in the color that i want, but u can see the aluminum is colored yellow or orange.... ive uninstalled, reinstalled the game, no luck.... so im just really pissed cause the aluminum dual gt is colored yellow!!!! the whole thing i mean it looks so stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:
thanks... ill add an attachment soon once my comp is hooked to the net (back at school)
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

i know exactly what you mean............reinstalling won't help. i myself have noticed alot of texture errors on the cars, mostly with the vinyls, this is due to the people in EA's crew (who i presume will be assigned to texturing the cars) being lazy.
_I3urlNlouT_
Drift King
Drift King

Post by _I3urlNlouT_ »

That happened to me too, but I only saw it happen twice, once with the stock Nissan Sentra Spoiler, and aonther time with another car with one of the unique spoilers but I dont remember, I think its a bug lol, they should be able to fix it.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

unfotunately.............with the texturing, i can't see how they can fix it. because with each car......they are all individually mapped to the individual decals....it must have been ALOT of work, but should have been no problem to a company like EA. but as always whether it be to get the game out quick or just pure laziness.......EA screwed up again. don't get me wrong...........i love the game, but little things like that DO matter.

i don't think it will be fixable with a patch, but i could be wrong.

Return to “Help & Support”