[NFSU] How to import vinyls using bintex

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
hullu4life
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hullu4life »

this runnning get error 399 it sayz: its not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid. What i do?
hullu4life
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hullu4life »

and it opens it on winrar
hullu4life
Ricer
Ricer

Re: help with bintex

Post by hullu4life »

racerxgtpro2002 wrote:ive downloaded bintex 3 times,and everytime i go to open bintex i get the folowing error : " error runtime error '339': component 'mscomctl.ocx' or one of its dependencies is not regestired or a file is missing or invalid." 1 time i did manage to open bintex and installed downloaded tachometer,and everything is working fine there but im getting frusterated.i dont understand what happened.need help please thnx :x
i dont same problem but have you solve it?? I get that same error but what u do after that?
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Re: [NFSU] How to import vinyls using bintex

Post by RedCarDriver »

As I have PhotoShop 4 (I'm in serious fear and loathing of the interfaces of other PhotoShop versions, and cannot use any other version as I don't know how. plus I just don't have any other version) I need a way to import and export vinyls. I have found a tool, originally for ToCA Race Driver, called iRipper, which allows the conversion of DDS files to TGA files and back. The problem is that when I import edited files into the game, they do not work as iRipper probably cannot save them as the right format. I am pretty sure the PhotoShop plugins do not work for any PhotoShop edition lower than 5.5, so can anyone help me?

EDIT: BTW, sorry for the bump / kick / necropost, but, as this is a sticky, it shouldn't matter, should it? I couldn't find the exact rules regarding topic kicking in the rules section, sorry.

EDIT 2: and, as a reply for the above message: you're missing a Visual Basic runtime that you can probably download off of Microsoft's website, just put the filename of the file you are missing, into Google.
XIUYAN1
Stock
Stock

Post by XIUYAN1 »

Correct!
I must agree,
jart
Stock
Stock

Post by jart »

i have a problem when i start the bintex it says run time error 429 ActiveX component can't create object.please help

Return to “Help & Support”