help!!!!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
scooby_snacks
Ricer
Ricer

help!!!!

Post by scooby_snacks »

i;ve got a very nasty problem with my game! when i run nfs:u, eddies skline comes up as usual but when i try and select one of my cars for quick race or customise car, all my cars appea invisible. has anybody come across this before? if so do i need to reinstall the game and do everything all over again?!?
M_S
Professional
Professional

Post by M_S »

i suggest reinstall it its not that hard to get up to that level again and its funish to do it again ;)
scooby_snacks
Ricer
Ricer

Post by scooby_snacks »

well i think ive got it sorted out but i cant load the 206 because that makes my game crash for some reason.
T-Shine
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by T-Shine »

Have you tried making a back-up of your savegames, and then reinstalling the game?
scooby_snacks
Ricer
Ricer

Post by scooby_snacks »

i dont know how cos i am very inexperieced @ this so if u could tell me how to make back uos i would be very pleased :)
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

Wich windows do you have. If you have xp all you have to do is reinstal the game because xp doesn't delete the savegame because it's saved in documents and settings/all users. So reinstall the game and your save game will still be there.
scooby_snacks
Ricer
Ricer

Post by scooby_snacks »

yea i do have xp. pheww thank god for that o dont have to do the whole game over again! :lol: thanks for all ur help people
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

no prob next time for small problems just send a email to me so you don't have to open a new topic.

Return to “Help & Support”