CD-Key missing from box?

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
NapalmFrog
Stock
Stock

CD-Key missing from box?

Post by NapalmFrog »

First of all, just so that I don't get flamed on my first post on this awesome site, I'll state that I am not asking for a cd-key, just where it is. Now that we have that clarified:

A bought a few months ago the NFS Collection, that pack with NFSIISE up to NFS:HP2. I went on installing all five games, II didn't work, but oh well. Anyways, when I hit HP2, it asked for a cd-key. At first I thought no problem, PU had one on the main menu, and in the actual boxes where you type it in, probably cause mine was from the collection. But, it turned out I could not find the cd-key anywhere. Since then, I've been using a key off the net, but after reformatting, I fell to guilty to get a new key.

And this is where my question (as dumb as it sounds): Where is the cd-key located for HP2? I have the one for PU, which is what confuses me. Is it in the menual, on the cd-rom, seperate sheet? cause I think I read every single line in the manual, ripped the box apart to see if it was on the inside, and searched every file on the cd-rom.

I just want to have this clarified before i criticize and rant to EA, so any ehlp will be appreciated, and hope I can make my stay here fun.
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

I really don't know,try with same cd key from PU...maybe you shold ask obout other cd-keys in store where you buyed it!
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

dont know man... dont know...
mayby you shuld realy go to that shop. is your cd realy legal?
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

That's the only way...
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

I bought that collection and the cd-key didn't come with it.. I guess you can ask EA about it, since they probably know by know that they didn't include the code.
Stereo
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Stereo »

Well I don't know if it's illegal, but i have the CD-Key and could post it? (Just a question. No hard feelings please.)
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

No. He said he already had a key anyway..
NapalmFrog
Stock
Stock

Post by NapalmFrog »

Well, off to go and quiz EA... that is if I get a response.
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

ye man, try it. it will not be worse...
AngelSiN
Drift King
Drift King

Post by AngelSiN »

I agree...
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

I bought the same package last month ...

The CD-Key was in the box ;) Take everything out of the box (including the cardboard bracing, see if it's in there ... I bet you it is (unless you bought a pack that was already opened ... Both sides should have had stickers) ...
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Ok, you shouldn't feel bad about having a net key. You bought the game, you own it, you can tecnically use any key.
John T, Herder
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by John T, Herder »

When I bought nfsu I could not find my key either , then I read the manual and instructions that came with the game , it said the key is on the back of the cd case and lo and behold , there it was .
SuperRacer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by SuperRacer »

John T, Herder wrote:When I bought nfsu I could not find my key either , then I read the manual and instructions that came with the game , it said the key is on the back of the cd case and lo and behold , there it was .
That's different. When you buy a separate game, the key always comes with it. This is a package and the CDs don't come in cd cases.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Yes, but NapalmFrog is looking for the location of the CD-Key for Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, the copy that comes included in the 'NFS Collection' pack.
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

and it is not there... ;)

Return to “Help & Support”