I still can't find the savegame file!

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
steffG09
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

I still can't find the savegame file!

Post by steffG09 »

I checked through the forums and the FAQ on the site. I found one topic but it was for windows98SE. I have windows2000. I followed what it said in the FAQ and once i reached documents and settings I had a choice between all users and administrator. As told i clicked all users. There was absolutely nothing there. I went to administrator and found application data. The only file there was microsoft. When i searched *.ugd there were no results. Can someone please help me?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

When searching be sure to check the option "search for hidden files".
The NFS Underground is hidden by default.
steffG09
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by steffG09 »

I checked and tried searching several times. nothing has come up. The reason i want it is because i'm getting a new pc soon. I'm not sure i will have time to play through the game again and i dont want to in the middle of the tuning challenge. Would it work if i put the savegame file on a usb chip then transfered it to the similar location on my new pc?

edit:- I got a little confused because my windows is in Norweigian. I sorted it out and found the savegame file when i clicked show hidden files. thanks bobyx. but will it work putting the file on a usb chip and transfering?
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Yes, just remember exactly where the dir is located, then copy the whole dir to your chip.
steffG09
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by steffG09 »

yeah thanks this will save me a lot of trouble. the new one will be runnin xp so i got the dir here on the site...

Return to “Help & Support”