NFSU saved games editor - can't get performance upgrades

Ask and answer questions about Need for Speed Most Underground.
Be sure to search first!
ronaldro
Stock
Stock

NFSU saved games editor - can't get performance upgrades

Post by ronaldro »

Using MIFT0's saved games editor, I have a profile that shows all events completed, lots of bank and style points, all special cars unlocked, in cars tab all 3's selected. BUT I still can't access any performance upgrades. I have all cars, tracks, visual upgrades, just no performance upgrades. Any ideas (other than actually completing the whole game)?

(PS Yes, I posted this on other NFS forum too. No answer so trying here. Thx)
Sp3aK
UMP Owner
UMP Owner

Post by Sp3aK »

most people don't support cheaters. The only want to get the unique performance parts is to play through underground mode. If you can't do that then you suck major and I don't know how you managed to make a post on the forums.
ronaldro
Stock
Stock

Post by ronaldro »

Well dude, I work full-time, support 2 kids and a wife, have karate classes, and do volunteer work. Wish I had the free time to do it right without shortcuts but I don't. So I play it the way I want, and I want to get level 3 performance parts!

PS thx for answering anyway.
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

welcome to the forum rolnaldro... dont be abgry on sp3ak he is allways the same with new ones... ;)
are you using this savegame editor? :
http://www.edgefiles.com/files/11362.html
with this you can do anything....

peace ;)
ronaldro
Stock
Stock

Post by ronaldro »

Yeah, that's the one. I edit my ugd and the autosave ugd with it. I guess I'm just dense - like I said, I seem to be able to get whatever I could want except for unlocking performance upgrades. Even with 3 checked for all categories in Car tab. Got cars, vinyls, etc (some of which I actually did win on my own!). But go to performance upgrades and stock is all that's there.

Thx for answering; no anger Sp3ak, guess I do suck major, but me (and my 7-year old) wanna get the fast parts, it makes this super racing game awesome. Even lvl 2 parts are great (yeah. got them through cheats) but I've seen cars at lvl 3 and they're quick. Now my son wants me to make my real 1997 twin-turbo supra cooler and faster!
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

so you shuld aduse saved game in track section to 112 and pach the file, then buy and upgrade your car ingame and then use savegame editor again to get back to your curent track.... this shuld help. ;)
eVoVIII
Ricer
Ricer

Post by eVoVIII »

umm...like i kant locate my saved game file...? were else kan i findd it besides C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\need for speed underground

yer and kan u plz tell me step by step of how to instal dat save game..fingy..? plz exonn?

Use the edit button, don't make a double post. -Sp3aK
Sweeper
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Sweeper »

Well, you will only gain effect by editing the autosave.
like (profile name here)_autosave.ugd

Sometimes I use the cheap way by using a savegame editor to get to race 110 and buy what I need and then choose uniques, mostly to get a car to play online with fast or do a build on a test config, such as my drift car which is balanced on uniques, just needs some extra work.
Ok enough rambling.

What you need to do is, skip to race 110 to allow all upgrades and what you want, then cheat an amount of money to buy all the upgrades in the game.
BUT! Before you do even open the autosave game and start messing with the values, you MUST have raced race nr 1 (You drive a prestyled Integra, the fantasy you have before the movie with Samantha comes on)
And you must choose a car, or else you will get a bugged effect.

Now when you are done, chose 3 uniques, if you chose more than that, you are cheating, and you don't really want that online.
You can also style it in the game providing you got the cash but money is not a problem here thanks to the editor.

When you are done, you can race Eddie, Samantha, you have race Samantha if you want the Wide Body anyways, or else will the game go CTD (Crash To Desktop)
Now your car should be ready and you can either go back to race 1 or just go online, but remember, jumping right into a fast car is NOT recommended.

You will lack something in areas of car control, going step wise makes you more fit to the speed you are exposed to when driving a high power machine.

Return to “Help & Support”