Please Help me!!! "plugin caused an access violation&qu

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground.
Bluekiar
Stock
Stock

Please Help me!!! "plugin caused an access violation&qu

Post by Bluekiar »

hi, i want to edit my custom vinyls and i have the paint shop pro v9.. i download the dds photoshop plug in and i install it in the directory c:\....paint shop pro 9\plug-in here there is a problem, i coultn't find the dll files, i looking from an other web page and i download ... msvci70.dll, msvcr70.dll and msvcp70.dll (i'm not sure if these are the correct dll files).... wel my problem is that wen i open a dds file with my paint shop pro 9 apear a window that says "plugin caused an access violation" :cry:

what's the problem :?:
how can i solve it :?:
are the dll files correct :?: .. if there isn't.. were can i download them :?: (not from nvidia because there isn't any dll files link) is better if you tell me the name of the dll files

well realy thanks i hope you hear me :)
whitedragon551
Ricer
Ricer

Post by whitedragon551 »

I had the same problem. The .dll files go in the windowssystem folder on the C:/ drive and the other files go in the plugin folder for the program your going to use. I have all of the files if you need them virus free.
Bluekiar
Stock
Stock

Post by Bluekiar »

whitedragon551 wrote:I had the same problem. The .dll files go in the windowssystem folder on the C:/ drive and the other files go in the plugin folder for the program your going to use. I have all of the files if you need them virus free.
:cry: Hmmm i still havin the problem i download the dll files you send me and put in the the system folder as you said, but nothing is happening. :cry:
whitedragon551
Ricer
Ricer

Post by whitedragon551 »

Go into File > Preferences > File Locations > Plugins and make sure that the first 2 options are checked and the plugins folder in the text window is checked.
Bluekiar
Stock
Stock

Post by Bluekiar »

whitedragon551 wrote:Go into File > Preferences > File Locations > Plugins and make sure that the first 2 options are checked and the plugins folder in the text window is checked.
thanks, the plug-in config. in my program is correct, but i still having the problem :( ... what can i do??? please i appreciate any hlep.
whitedragon551
Ricer
Ricer

Post by whitedragon551 »

The only other thing is that you have a corrupt file. Delete the file in the plugin menu and download it again. Ill send it in a PM.
Bluekiar
Stock
Stock

Post by Bluekiar »

yes!!! thanks a lot men... i sould try that from the begining jeje... well see ya!!!

PD. you can now close the topic

Return to “Editing”