help me about selecting vinyl

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground.
MorfiX
Ricer
Ricer

help me about selecting vinyl

Post by MorfiX »

i downloaded some vinyls and i read the readme, and it said that i had to replace the CAR_CUSTOM36 and MASK in Bintex, and it would replaced the autozone vinyl, but i didnt understand how con i select the vinyl playing NFSU, so i realized that in Bintex there are less CUSTOM # of vinyls then in the game to select. So somebody can explain me how can i find the correct vinyl in the game or give a list of it.

PS: I got a vinyl that i had to replace SKYLINE_STRIPES303, and it means that in the game i had to choose STRIPE 50 vinyl, so i thought SKYLINE_STRIPES303 means the first 3 of 303 was the level and the 03 was the number in that level. But the other vinyl was STRIPES210, and this one isn´t the 10th vinyl in level 2 stripes.

Please help me if somedoby knows how to make me understand that. THANKS :roll:
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Vinyl 36 is autozone, yeah.
In the game, choose the correct car, go to Unique vinyls and select Autozone (it is in the end of the list)
It should appear the new vinyl instead of the Autozone one.
MorfiX
Ricer
Ricer

Post by MorfiX »

thanks man, but i´d like to know about the others, actually about all them, i belive the the producers made a logical way to classify the vinyls, and tha logic i wanna know. For exemple, SKYLINE_STRIPES303 is the Skyline vinyl that i can replace and choose in the game the 50th Stripe Vinyl, but the SKYLINE_STRIPES304 ... ISN´T the 51th Stripe Vinyl.

There are 25 unique vinyls in ten GAME, but when i open the SKYLINE Vinyl.bin in Bintex, there are 36 Custom vinyls, Why?? and HOW can i know which of them in the VINYL.BIN corresponding one in the GAME??
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

there are more vynils cause some of them are used only by the game, like fuel vynil, and the others are those like robzombie, petey pablo, need for speed underground (for online)....so the game has 36 unique vynilz (in fact, the autozone vynil is the 36th...in my version at least)
to know exactly wich one is each of them....you must see them all and take note (open with your program and see..)
I hope this has been of some help for you

Return to “Editing”