Im a newbie and im just wondering if

Discuss editing Need for Speed Underground.
KENSHIN_HIMURA
Ricer
Ricer

Im a newbie and im just wondering if

Post by KENSHIN_HIMURA »

alot of u guys sound like u know what ur talking about when it comes to making vinyls and customized cars so i have a challene for those who think there stuff is the coolest. A contest if u will, the aim is to make either an special customized eclipse with an anime vinyl of your choice with base color blue or a special customized 350z with an anime vinyl of your choice with base color white. the base colors can be either pearlescent or mettalic or gloss. I will pick the best looking one and use it in my universities upcoming NFSU lan party competition and shall give credit to the winning member and shall tell everyone about this website and its members. oh yeah the cars must be done and submitted by the 14 of march cause the lan party is on the 16th. Plz try to make the files as easy for me to load into my NFS game as possible cause im a newbie so i dont really know how to put them in the game. The cars can either be for underground 1 or 2 whatever is ur speciality.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
master m
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by master m »

:roll: :roll: :roll: :? :? :? :?
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

master m wrote::roll: :roll: :roll: :? :? :? :?
He wants somebody to make a vinyl for him.
EmptyWords
Professional
Professional

Post by EmptyWords »

this is just sad, i think this topic should be closed or something that will be the equivalent of that
KENSHIN_HIMURA
Ricer
Ricer

ok

Post by KENSHIN_HIMURA »

Well I understand if you guys cant do it and its too hard for you i was just trying to create a medium in which to give due respect and props to those who truly deserve it. I figured it would be a fun way to advertise aqnd boost the website but i understand if you wanna close this topic if you cant keep within the rules and perform the task at hand.
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Im good making vinyls... but with that attitude I won't make one for you.

My vinyls:
Ricer windows pack
X-files

P.S. 2-3 smileys are usually enough.
KENSHIN_HIMURA
Ricer
Ricer

ok then

Post by KENSHIN_HIMURA »

well since im new i dont wanna be stepping on anyones toes so let me firstly apologize if i have offended anyone with my attitude i did not realize i was having one. my bad fellows. wanted to just oh so badly show off at the lan party.
:cry: :wink: :cry:
see i remembered 2-3 smileys
Ray
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Ray »

Then why dont you make the 2fast 2furious Nissan Skyline.Read this: http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=6441 .Pay a lot of attention the instructions.
P.S: it's for NFSU.
KENSHIN_HIMURA
Ricer
Ricer

i see

Post by KENSHIN_HIMURA »

but i already saw that post and its for underground one plus its kinda mainstream people expect to see stuff like that in underground. I wanted some to wow and surprise and msytify everyone at the lan party. plus not alot of them know about this site so i would advertise in a way the website. so that the site would get some more members
Dragon-of-Rune
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Dragon-of-Rune »

1st we already have alot off members so a few more doesn't make a huge difference.
2nd you can only make vinyls for nfsu1 not nfsu2 the vinyls.bin isn't cracked yet.
3rd don't use smilley's when you don't have to too and don't use them so much
KENSHIN_HIMURA
Ricer
Ricer

aight

Post by KENSHIN_HIMURA »

ok cool thnks alot for all the pointers
Twinturbo
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Twinturbo »

^Sparco^ wrote:Im good making vinyls... but with that attitude I won't make one for you.

My vinyls:
Ricer windows pack
X-files

P.S. 2-3 smileys are usually enough.
That just funny :)

Return to “Editing”