Williams Honda F1 car WIP.

Discuss editing Need for Speed.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Williams Honda F1 car WIP.

Post by viper_gts »

well......due to loss of motivation i've been struggling to push myself back into the modeling scene. i thought maybe i should try some thing different. so here it is, the williams honda FW11. 4612 polies for both sides and the wheels...........so i think the final may end up just over 6000 polies. the back may seem inaccurate, this is because i could not find any good pics of this car so i had to improvise anyway, we'll see how i get on with this and hopefully i'll start to enjoy modeling again.
Attachments
fw11-3.jpg
(66.72 KiB) Downloaded 1290 times
fw11-2.jpg
(123.43 KiB) Downloaded 1290 times
fw11-1.jpg
(86.07 KiB) Downloaded 1290 times
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

with what program do you do it with?
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

i use zmodeler, which i would say is probaly the easiest program to use for beginners........but still, modeling is quite hard when you're new to it and you will have to read a couple of tutorials.

you can get the program from http://www.zmodeler.com.
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

That's sth we hadn't seen from you yet... :D It's....different :D :D Not bad at all... I'm not sure but the rear wing looks pretty weird!!It looks huge... :)
Get back to modeling mate.......I know it's boring sometimes(I also got bored with the one i started but i will start again when i find time to do it without pressure...)...

Return to “Editing”