FSH-Tool

Discuss editing Need for Speed.
G-Force

FSH-Tool

Post by G-Force »

The FSH-Tool doesn't work under windows xp until this is possible i would like to ask to someone where FSH-Tool does work a little favor or request just how you want to name it. Can some one create a texture that looks like this:

But then fully black with G-Force written on the back, Titanium written on the side (both) and also the GeForce Ti logo on the hood.
If this is some creates this I'll dedicade a website to.
Or if someone could tell me how to run it in windows xp I'll do the job myself.

Greetzz,

Sjoerd AKA G-Force
e-mail: stinky@home.nl
The Evil Editor
Stock
Stock

Post by The Evil Editor »

GForce,
Windows XP has a thing in it that you can select what it should use to run it. ( Right click, click Properties, click Windows 98 ) in the OS Selection. If this doesnt work, try re-download / installing the program again.

- The Evil Editor ( http://mm-mob.cjb.net/ )
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

Take this advice Gforce: junk Win XP and get win 98.

CAUSE XP SUX. :twisted:
Q Don Quinlan
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Q Don Quinlan »

G-Force,

FSHTool does work in Windows XP. Every Car I've made for NFS was done in XP. Make sure you have all the windows updates and the lastest FSHTool Version 1.22.

Direct X 9.0 works for me too... :roll: Maybe I'm alone here, but I like XP.

Get a friend to look it over, maybe you missed something. Other wise run it in compatibility mode as suggested...

Good Luck... :D Q
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

FSH Tool really works fine in XP.Well,it does for me.. :D Are you sure you are using it correctly? I never had a problem with that tool.. (I have version 1.00).Give it another try.. :roll: Good luck..
Golf Ball
Ricer
Ricer

XP...... FSH

Post by Golf Ball »

Same here, I haven't had any problems with XP... Do the following: Take the crp.file & put it in your edit folder. Now extract the fsh files using the crp editor. Let's say you take the 996.crp, Right click on the 99600 fsh file
& go to open with.... click it. when the new window opens look 4 the browse button, click it. Scan through it till you see the fsh tool progame, click on it then press ok. Once you've done that when ever you click on the fsh files it will work.......

Return to “Editing”