nfs-porsche..incredible speed

Discuss editing Need for Speed.
Lucifier
Stock
Stock

nfs-porsche..incredible speed

Post by Lucifier »

Is it possible to make a car in NFS-porsche unleashed able to reach 700kph by modifying the acceleration values????If any one knows the answer,I hope he tells me how .. :twisted:
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Speed818 »

Why don't don't you do it yourself and find out?
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Oh comon man, be nice, it's his first post.
I am sure it's possible, I know I've downloaded some cars with that performance, and stupid me, drove them to set lap records. Records which I can't break with standard cars. So surely it's possible. Have you tried modding any values yourself?
Lucifier
Stock
Stock

need to know first...

Post by Lucifier »

Speed818 wrote:Why don't don't you do it yourself and find out?
yeah ..i have tried randomly to change the values,but it didn't work this way.I need to know the basics ,in other words,what is the relationship between"U\min" and "acceleration" .How are they relatively connected and related??that is what I don't know for sorry!!!??..
Would you tell me ??
Speed818
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Speed818 »

it must've been the way you read it UQ, it was good intention ;) but, i dunno much about editing stuff in nfs5
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Same for me Lu, I tried changing things and it didn't reflect in the game, so I must have been doing smth wrong as well. Haven't touched it since, been like 1 year now.
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

Well....Finally after a looong long time somebody is interested in NFS5 again :D :D I have almost forgot editing in posrche but i'll try to help...
It's pretty easy actually...
All you need is the sim edit tool (Go to : http://www.nfsunlimited.net/index.php?go=nfspuutils and download the "Simedit Beta 2 Release - English")...
Install and run it and just open the .sim file of the car you want to edit...(for most cars it's pretty easy to guess which is their sim file) Then all you have to do is change the "Top Speed" under the "Global" tag...you can also do many other changes..like rpm limit, weight, etc
Also it would be good to increase the values under the "Power Data" tag in order to improve acceleration...Otherwise the car will be able to reach the top speed you define but only theoretically because you won't have enough power to do so.. ;)
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

I played NFS 5 for a long time but forgot all about actually... to bad maybe Ill install it again..... to escape from the bore.... of underground
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Yeah, in PU for being good at it you can set always win. IN NFSU, many circuit endurance races it's all about luck. I beat those tough 86 & 103 and the like races with Civic and Golf. Because I was frustrated as hell for not beating those circuits with RX7 and Skylines. It's pathetic. Inferior AI, stupid traffic and so many bugs on the circuit. Man I think I shuold make a little NFSU movie that picks at all those bugs.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

You would have to make a 7 hours long movie! LOL Really, AI sucks, and it "cheats" to hode it. NFS5 is really good, much better that HP2, I think. NFSU is something different, but... I don't know...
Jmac-
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Jmac- »

Those long circuits in Underground are so frustrating ... It's like you play for 10 minutes and, for example, you're on the last lap after coming down the hill through Chinatown, you go over that jump across the intersection, and you smoke an SUV that you couldn't see ... Happened 3 times in a row (Once it was a taxi) ... Funny thing is, I started playing Porsche Unleashed right after that to calm me down ... At least with Porsche, if you lose, you have nothing to blame but yourself ... PU also makes you a good driver ... Go around hitting walls and other cars (like most people do in Underground) with the Moby doodle and you'll have $0 very quick ;)
Lucifier
Stock
Stock

Post by Lucifier »

yeah...i have not played the underground yet..but through my
experience with the
different versions of nfs...i believe that only
the porsche one that has the most flexible and smooth driving...
it is really amazing...
i felt that nfs-6 is just like nfs-4(concerning the grib and driving)?!
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

your right Jmac....

im playing porsche a lot lately and Im constant low on cash,

I only get more by buying 2nd hand cars and repair and resell them
nfsdriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by nfsdriver »

maybe... i'm not sure though
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

I remember a nfs3 car called "Omega" or something like that. You push acceleration button and goes from 0kph to 700kph in 0.5s wow!!

It was impossible to control it, and laps were slower than with a normal car! :)

In the other hand I remember the Titanic car, a huge ship. It is nice to drive a Titanic, but it only goes at 10kph... and when you turn, it falls lol.

My idea is to download Omega car (nfs3) and open it. Copy its values and paste into your desired car, I remember did it with Ferrari 355 :)
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

TheStig wrote:your right Jmac....

im playing porsche a lot lately and Im constant low on cash,

I only get more by buying 2nd hand cars and repair and resell them
Hehe, thats a good trick. 550's pay good, aswell as rs, and if you manage to get one GT2 and Moby doodle. :wink:

Return to “Editing”