How can i make a "super car"?

Discuss editing Need for Speed.

How can i make a "super car"?

Post by Guest »

Hi all, I think that there is a real lack of "fantasy cars" for this game. In past NFS titles there were a fair amount of them, but I've gone through all the listings for just about every NFS web site out there, and I've found maybe two or three fantasy cars for this game. Basically what I'm looking for is a car the weighs in at about 50 tons, and has a top speed of about 3000mph. If anyone could make a car like that, I, and I'm sure lots of others, would be most greatful.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

:shock: 3000mph :shock: what is the point of that, u couldn't control a car like that. i don't see how driving round a track using the walls is fun, i don't think any good modeler will take ur request, because all the best modelers strive on realism, sorry
jancleynen
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: How can i make a "super car"?

Post by jancleynen »

Guest wrote:Hi all, I think that there is a real lack of "fantasy cars" for this game. In past NFS titles there were a fair amount of them, but I've gone through all the listings for just about every NFS web site out there, and I've found maybe two or three fantasy cars for this game. Basically what I'm looking for is a car the weighs in at about 50 tons, and has a top speed of about 3000mph. If anyone could make a car like that, I, and I'm sure lots of others, would be most greatful.
There is one for nfs4, from an author named "kremit": it has nos and I've reached about 2000 mph with it. It's the fnf toyota supra.
Koffy
Professional
Professional

Post by Koffy »

There is allso one for NFS4 called AKF Omega III, which wheights 100000 Kilos and can run at very fast. (I don't remember how much, but it was really fast.)
Nitro
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Nitro »

I think there's no point having such cars...You don't enjoy driving them...I agree with having a fast car but not extraordinary..You will only drive these cars once in a while just for fun and not having them as your favourite ones...A car with more realistic reactions is much better...Nevertheless there are some cars that can go VERY fast in NFS3(many of them use rear as NOS)(mostly f&f cars) and NFS4.In NFS5 the speed is not so high but still there are some that can do 500km/h or more.
seasalt
Stock
Stock

Fast NFS5 cars

Post by seasalt »

There are nfs5 cars that do over 2000kph. There are a number of them available at nfs-racer.de

RoadKing's GT1 RKS Type-S
DJSparrow's Suppressor IV
seasalt's GT1 Hellfire

Not everyone restricts games to realism.
phelan_z06
Ricer
Ricer

Post by phelan_z06 »

I have no use for such speed. I would not find the car "fun" if it went any faster than 300mph, and that's pushing the envelope. I would prefer a more realistic approach even if it is a longshot, such as a 67 chevy pickup with a ligenfelter 427 LS6 or something like that

Return to “Editing”