Doing mod need viper_gts help

Discuss editing Need for Speed.
Stewart
Stock
Stock

Doing mod need viper_gts help

Post by Stewart »

I am doing a mod for gta 3 and vice city i am replaceing all the car in the game with kitted up one's. But i need to get in touch with viper_gts because i need his permission to convert his CRX Del Sol with a Kingdom Streetfighter II Bodykit and add some more things to it and use it in my mod so if anybody know him please tell him to contact me on stewarthodgkinson@hotmail.com

p.s

if anybody wants to help contact me on stewarthodgkinson@hotmail.com plus i have already done a toyota supra and a mitsu spyder both are kitted up with sound system and bodykit.
viper_gts
Drift King
Drift King

Post by viper_gts »

stop hounding me :evil:..............one private message is enough. not around eight different types in 3 days. i do have a life to live and i do try to be available as much as possible. yes you can convert it and i will send you the fce as soon as i get the chance.

*EDIT*

i'm sorry, but i retract my previuos statement. no permission is granted, because of this topic Here.

in here you were trying to find out how to open protected VIV files before i granted permission and it sound to me as if you were going use my car whether i gave permission or not...........you can plead you're innocents but sorry it won't help............the secret of locked VIV's is only passed between highly trusted friends within the nfs community.

Return to “Editing”