Discuss editing Need for Speed.
BGZeRo
Stock
Stock

NfS: Underground Edit after End

Post by BGZeRo »

Hi guys, im new here

sow i just wanted to know something

im trough with the game, and i have a nice nissan skyline (i hope its in the showroom soon). but its not nice enough for me, but i dont know how to edit it after the end of game, can u guys help me? theres still a lot of room for chanches on it, hehe
Om3n-PL
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Om3n-PL »

well all i know is that the car u used in underground you cant customize anymore when your finished. that is what i heard off another thread in the greneral dicusion forum title HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!What Happens.......
(Dont Blame me if im not percise, don't remeber thread name good)
ac3shi6h
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ac3shi6h »

After you finished Undergound, your car gets locked as it was after Underground was finished. What you do is save the undergound at race nr 112. Then every time you wanna change that car for us online or for quickraces you load that save game (in options) and change your car in Underground mode.

After the change you can go to quick race and select your underground car..

simple INNIT?
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

After i finished Undeground I have my Showroom Car. It has uniquie engine, weight reduction and Turbo. So my quiestion is - when I play with any other car in my CUSTOMIZE RIDE menu - do they all have the unique drivetrain upgrades? Or only visual... I would think it should have the uniquie EVERYTHING, not the looks... But than what's the point of locking of your showroom car - you could just duplicate it NP. So are the drivetrain upgrades work only on showroom car or on any other car?
Gussy
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Gussy »

nope, the TJ's uniques only remains on the ride u had when u finished underground mode... unless u use "TJs Part Swapper" ;)
UrQuattro
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by UrQuattro »

Thanks. Good to know. That's why I got the swapper! :lol:

Some dumb decision on this EA made. What is the point of having this 'winner car' and you can't upgrade others? I mean I got the unique RIMS on all of them available - what the hell is wrong with Performance upgrades. And I won ALL of those unique upgrades in fair fight - and I don't get to keep 'em all? That's wrong. So I am glad the TJ is out. Great thanks to whom ever made that.

Return to “Editing”