Porsche Cayenne NFS5 Conversion Questions

Discuss editing Need for Speed.
ND4SPD_Porsche
Stock
Stock

Porsche Cayenne NFS5 Conversion Questions

Post by ND4SPD_Porsche »

Hi all,I'm new here but not new to NFS Series...I think the best NFS is PU and I want to convert all new Porsches to it...I am aware that is very dificult,I have all tools and the ZM plugin.
So I have a Cayenne from Mafia The Game import it in ZM and rename all parts like in a NFS PU car,but in game the doors wont open same as trunk,hood...what I am doing rong?
This is the first step,I just want to make the car work in game without skining,and later map it...plz if someone know's how to,share here...
Here is a pic>> Image
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Unfortunately, no, I don't know how to do that :(

But the car looks really good, so I wish you good luck :)
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

Very good looking model. Are you planning to add the textures in the future?

Keep the good work 8)
Mimigu
Stock
Stock

Post by Mimigu »

If you can't do it yourself, I'll be glad to help you convert the car, complete with the doors, hood, colour, and I'll make it buyable in evolution mode too!
And remembre, you MUST get permission if you're planning to upload it, or you'll get Permabanned!
Attachments
ZmodelerCayenne.JPG
peeter90
Ricer
Ricer

Post by peeter90 »

As much as i know about converting, these doors and hoods should have some kind of dummy objects that say to the game, how do the doors open.
Mimigu
Stock
Stock

Post by Mimigu »

well, you are too late, its already converted... by me ofcourse, with opening doors and hood and trunk. you are wrong, they don't need dummies, only axis of rotation, that's it.
http://www.nfscars.net/file.php?do=info ... s5&id=6260
here's the link to the first beta version (lousy one). the final version should be out soon.

Return to “Editing”