Drifting challenge UG2!

Need for Speed Underground 2 competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
Kid Cro
Banned

Drifting challenge UG2!

Post by Kid Cro »

Ok! I am tierd of MW and I instaled U2 8) the best NFS ever made!
So I wana make a drifta chalange!
I will post the track and number of laps and there will be 5 days for entering the competition after that I will post final enterys and Winner will be the guy with most drift points!
Who's in?
I am ready to start chalange I just need some volontiers to do it with me! :wink:
I hope that there will be more competitions!
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Firestran
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Firestran »

sounds interesting I'm up for it. Might I suggest a downhill drift course, the longest one :)
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Hmm... I tought on Drift tracks but this sound interesting too! I suggest that we wait more compettitors to join or you wana start only with me! So duel! 8)
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
tony24567
Banned

Post by tony24567 »

im in and i will probably win it
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Ok! Now we can start! Damn I realy hope to see you tony on knees begging not to crash you totaly!!! CHALANGE STARTED!!! Post your enterys! IMPORTANI: You can post only one entery and then we will see who's the best!
Redhawk8810
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redhawk8810 »

you never posted the track. I would like to get in on this, but Im still building up my NFSU2 car lol. Spent the last few months playing Most Wanted.
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

If i am not wrong from the post above they talk about the longest downhill trach which if i not remember wrong is LIGHTHOUSE
evilmegamonkey
Professional
Professional
Location: If this post is recent, probably in front of a computer/I heard this thing will cut you off from typ

Post by evilmegamonkey »

How do we know people arent gonna just say a high score?
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

evilmegamonkey wrote:How do we know people arent gonna just say a high score?
That was always the problem of offline competition in the latest NFS. A recorded video of the downhill race with fraps is possible but obviously not all have the possibility to do it.
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Well for all you the track is a LIGHTOUSHE!! We'll meet there tonight at 12am so better be there or you are OUT!! So guys Screenies must be here until 12am tonight! So better hurry! And good luck! :wink:
Firestran
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Firestran »

Well this is it. I know many of you can do better but this took a little to long and I got things to do
Attachments
Evo drift points (DH)3.jpg
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Dude... First you didn't enter the compet. but ok I'll forgive you that but where is the name of track on your pic?? :? How can we know that you used right track!?
Post a pic with track name! :wink: Mine will be here in a 5-6 hours!
Firestran
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Firestran »

What do you mean I didn't enter the competition, I said I am in in my first post and I'm the one who suggested the light house i the first place. Didn't you say that we would meet at 12 am last night, so whats the deal or maybe you can't get above the points I posted, in any case I will repost in 4hrs
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Ok sorry my bad then! :wink: Hehe I can't beat your score,, hahah you call that a score?? Take look at this and go back to practice dude!!
Deal was for this night! 1 hour is left until end of the competition and since we are only ones who enter I will be the winner! So are you for another chalange?? You chose track!
Attachments
610.JPG
Firestran
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Firestran »

I'm terribly sorry to disappoint you but if you look at back at my score you will see that it is 734,847 drift points and yours is 610,847 and I did mine in hard so I think that would mean I'm the winner, thats unless tony24567, Redhawk8810, DYRR or evilmegamonkey post a higher score and yes I'm up for a next challenge
Redhawk8810
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redhawk8810 »

The only way I can post pics is with a digital cam, thanks to my PS2, is that ok, or is there too much of a chance of people thinking I cheated somehow? (due to low resolution)
The Gravedigger
Professional
Professional

Post by The Gravedigger »

How the bloody hell do you cheat on a console, and seriously what does a 'low resolution' have to do with anything?

Heck, if anything it'd be easier to know that someone is cheating through using a console...
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

Firestran wrote:I'm terribly sorry to disappoint you but if you look at back at my score you will see that it is 734,847 drift points and yours is 610,847 and I did mine in hard so I think that would mean I'm the winner, thats unless tony24567, Redhawk8810, DYRR or evilmegamonkey post a higher score and yes I'm up for a next challenge
Just to made clear i never said i entered the competition, i am to bad at drifting compared to scores done on wr, especially on that track
Firestran
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Firestran »

still post the pic Redhawk
Firestran
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Firestran »

DYRR wrote:
Firestran wrote:I'm terribly sorry to disappoint you but if you look at back at my score you will see that it is 734,847 drift points and yours is 610,847 and I did mine in hard so I think that would mean I'm the winner, thats unless tony24567, Redhawk8810, DYRR or evilmegamonkey post a higher score and yes I'm up for a next challenge
Just to made clear i never said i entered the competition, i am to bad at drifting compared to scores done on wr, especially on that track
I'm not to hot at it either but it just takes some time, tunning and practice
Redhawk8810
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redhawk8810 »

The Gravedigger wrote:How the bloody hell do you cheat on a console, and seriously what does a 'low resolution' have to do with anything?

Heck, if anything it'd be easier to know that someone is cheating through using a console...
I'm not very computer oriented, and I figured if the pic was all blurry, it would be easy for someone (namely me) to edit the times. I dunno... and I've never cheated before, but it seems like with blurry pics, the posters are subject to "j00 is ChEaTER!!) :lol:

So if I made no sense, forgive me. I don't know anything about the editing of posts to falsify information... is that so wrong? :P
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

Firestran wrote: I'm not to hot at it either but it just takes some time, tunning and practice
one thing is improving one other thing is do like in some video of members of GG Team where they do 974.000 on hilside manor on hard, maximum traffic and in one single drift from the begin to the end of the race or like wr top score which is 1.900.000 in Lightouse withouth traffic.
My average race on that track range from 800.000 to 900.000 i doubt i can double my score to compete with that records :-(((
Firestran
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Firestran »

DYRR wrote:
Firestran wrote: I'm not to hot at it either but it just takes some time, tunning and practice
one thing is improving one other thing is do like in some video of members of GG Team where they do 974.000 on hilside manor on hard, maximum traffic and in one single drift from the begin to the end of the race or like wr top score which is 1.900.000 in Lightouse withouth traffic.
My average race on that track range from 800.000 to 900.000 i doubt i can double my score to compete with that records :-(((
Did you se my score? I got between 700,000 and 750,000 and your reaching 800,000 to 900,000 I thing that kind of score is nuts, so post you score
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Ok guys enough of fight!! Let's start another chalange!!!
Track: Hilside manor
Deadline:Wensday 00:00h
So guys get back to work and good luck!
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

Hillside Manor

Hope it is not too much bad as score

Return to “Competitions”