Best Hydro Points nfsu2 Demo!

Need for Speed Underground 2 competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
WickedSick
Ricer
Ricer

Post by WickedSick »

I agree with you stig then on style points being a hobby. Andre, I for one have a 50 hour work week, married , one child. I guess im lucky enough to have married a little gamer wife, she enjoys playing on the comp as much as I . My son on the other hand, tends to like "trains" haha as stig has mentioned, that is his hobby. So if you're really good you can mold his hobby into you're own, ie: Microsoft Train Simulator :-) lol but anyway on with my point. Computers for some people are destructive if overused, again for some its a hobby. A hobby doesnt have to be physical to be considered legit.
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

This is becoming an interesting (a bit off-topic... :() discussion

For me, a hobby is a "PRODUCTIVE" activity which you do because you love to do it. For example I love to paint things and enjoy doing that + it is productive: I make something "usefull"

Play need for speed is a thing you do to disconnect, to relax, enjoy or taking a break of studying/working, not a hobby itself.
Well I like to design cars in nfsu, then making screenshots and show you guys... it is quite creative too but not a hobby.
WickedSick
Ricer
Ricer

Post by WickedSick »

lol yes it is... a bit off topic. I think gaming is productive in its own rights. You play, train, and have fun which produces "in most cases" SKILL. So it too can be a hobby I belive. I dont mean to weewee anyone off here, im just stubborn in my opinions. lol
Flameking
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Flameking »

AcingTeam wrote:
Andre_online wrote:
TheStig wrote:...cause I personally can think of more fun things to do then pressing the arrow buttons on my keyboard for 30 minutes to get a high hydro score!
LOL!!! I'm in the same boat as you Stig! And I'd rather do it in real life rather than in the game... ;)
Some of us.... most of us... can't afford doing that in real life. That's why they invented games.
i race :D in real life that is.

Return to “Competitions”