Custom Milestone Challenge

Need for Speed Most Wanted competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Custom Milestone Challenge

Post by Lord J »

I'd like to get a milestone challenge going... if anyone's interested let me know... 1st I'll start with the rules....

1. No hacking of anykind.
2. No glitches that make for an easier game may be used.
3. Only screenshots of scores will be accepted and must be taken in the rap sheet menu.
4. No trainers or gameshark codes allowed.
5. No customization limits.

This is a custom milestone challenge so there will be some challenges listed in here that wouldnt be in the normal game... such as "must start pursuit in a race...on heat level X"...or whatever else pops up.. if anyone's interested.. lemme know and I'll post the 1st set of milestones... the one with the top score AND completed all the milestones gets to name the next set of milestones...or use their record as the next set of milestones to complete... but please...lol...dont make up impossible milestones like "last 9 hours in a pursuit and dodge 1000 spike strips" lol
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

how about new kind of milestone: immobillize "x" copcars.
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

oh most definetly... I was kinda wondering why that wasnt a milestone in game in the 1st place but oh well... more for this challenge I suppose...
HKSfan
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by HKSfan »

i would compete, just set the milestones
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

well alright then.... lets see....1st round

Last 40 minutes without gettin busted
immobilize 160 cars
tag 180 cars
dodge 30 spikestrips
dodge 40 roadblocks
get all 8 infractions
acquire 10,000,000 bounty
acquire 1,000,000 cost to state

and start the pursuit on a toll booth race on heat level 3...doesnt matter which toll booth race...as long as it has max cop probability...

if this seems a lil excessive lol...let me know... I wasnt sure whether to start big, medium or light..but then...light is for the noobs and I'm pretty sure there arent any around here right?....right?..:-D
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

id start lighter
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

errkay then...lighter..lets see...

Last 30 minutes...
immobilize 80 cops
tag 50 cops
dodge 20 spikes
dodge 20 roadblocks
all 8 infractions
acquire 5,000,000 bounty
acquire 500,000 cts

and start the pursuit on a toll booth race on heat level 3...doesnt matter which toll booth race...as long as it has max cop probability...

is that better?... I just dont want it to get so light its practically like the rap sheet records... ya know?...
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

i dont get the start on tollbooth race part, but ill just do what you say... or do you mean start on the "bounty" thing in the blacklist15?
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

well...when you start a pursuit during a race it heats up real quick.... like..the cops spawn up like crazy than they normally would if you started it in the bounty section of the BL list... I only said tollbooth becuz well...its the type of race I decided on....

I dunno about the PC version but starting a pursuit in a race where there's other racers in the PS 2 version is strange...cuz when the race ends...the cops act all retarded... like purposely grinding against the wall makin no effort to chase you or just running smack into walls like someone who's just taken leave of all senses right then n there...
Fishwhiz
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Fishwhiz »

heat level 1 is plain retarted.... the cops are kamikaze, and kill themselves trying to bust me.
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

heat 1 and 2 are a waste of time...but sometimes there fun when you wanna football them into the air...
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Do you guys think start chalange this year?
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

the challenge has already started....its just I guess no one has beaten the milestones I've set yet....
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

LOL and its so easy! :razz:
If my memory serve me well you set even harder chalange!!
And you cant beat even this one! I was right chalange will be over in a year!
Or if I do it, it will be over tomorow! :razz:
User deactivated: Habitual rule breaking; Abject lack of respect for the community.
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

well yea those milestones were easy...did you take a look at the ones I posted at the top of this page?.. you prolly did those too lol.. and take a look at the rules...since you did those light milestones anyway....
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Lord J wrote:errkay then...lighter..lets see...
is that better?... I just dont want it to get so light its practically like the rap sheet records... ya know?...
:lol: And you did not post any records!!!

Didn't you saw the emotions in my post???
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

there were no records to post.... the one who beats those milestones gets to use his/her record as the next set of milestones...or they get to name the next set of milestones....so there's really no need for a leaderboard...unless you guys want a leaderboard?...another blacklist perhaps?...eh eh? :-P :lol:
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

I am not talking about leaderboard I am talking about posting the proof that you beated the milestone!
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

uhh....there's no need for proof on my end...I'm not taking part in this challenge until someone beats those milestones I set and sets the new ones down... and I never said I beat these milestones either..I was just saying how I made a different list of milestones that were harder than the ones I posted on may 28th....the milestones I posted on may 20th were harder...
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Well buy a lot of popcorns and coce coz you will wait whole perpetuity! lol
Redhawk8810
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Redhawk8810 »

I prolly couldn't do this without a lot of time on my hands, so I won't say anything... but for all of the trash talking going on, I dont' see any records posted. lol :lol: j/k but is this just a dead topic?
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah it is!
tony24567
Banned

Post by tony24567 »

last 150 minutes...
immobalized 190 cops
tagged 200 cars
dodged 50 roadblocks
dodged 40 spikestrips
all 8 infractions
aquired 20,000,000 bounty
aquired 5,000,000 cost to state
Lord J
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Lord J »

uhh..if you really did that...your gonna have to show a screenie of your rap sheet...otherwise thats just made up...
Kid Cro
Banned

Post by Kid Cro »

Yeah that's how it works! You post a screenie we say O_O or O_o or Bah I can do better even my grandma blind on one eye can stay in persuil longer! :P

Return to “Competitions”