[NFSMW] Top Speed

Need for Speed Most Wanted competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

what did you have the tuning set at i had handling +2 suspension -4 aerodynamics +5 NOS +1 0r 2 or 3 and supercharger at +1. that is what i ran. i do not mean endless NOS. the only trainer i have (Megatrainer) crashes my game so i do not use it. i have noticed though that it seems like each game is different. what i mean is the topspeed of say the corvette which in my game with everything is 239 mp/h while on another person's computer their topspeed with the same car with the same parts was 245 mp/h. what i mean when i NOSed is that i NOSed it at the very end that is why i was going 174~. i saved it till that part, i kept a speed of about 220 mp/h on that last long straight away.
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

I am afraid I find it hard to believe that such set up will get a good lap time, but again, I will have to try it myself before making any further comment on this. However, what I can say is, the Viper doesn't have the fastest acceleration, it does need a lot nos to propel, and to get to 274MPH on this track, there is simply not enough nos (at least for me) there no matter how the performance bars are set. And, if you mean you used the nos ONLY at the end, it is simply bizarre.

Not to discredit your lap time in anyway, I'll try the setting tonight, if the result is not quite near the 1:40 mark, I'm afraid the only way you can convince me is to race me online. The same rule applies to my record too, for everyone else out there, if you don't believe my record, come and race me.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

And, btw, I'm on the european server (UK), don't know whether you can choose server though.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

European server what is that?? :? o and by the way i was messin around with the bars so more last night i found out how to get quicker accleration. what i did was lowered the aerodynamics to 0 or -3. when i did this i found out hat this gave me a 5-8 mph advantage when doing a sort of checkpoint race(comparing cars by seeing how fast they are going from like safehouse to tollbooth or something)
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

OK, now I can officially announce that you are lucky to be in my TIME WASTERS black list. Your record, however you made it, is a hoax, and it's a big disappointment when I found out last night that I've been wasting quite a lot of my time on this.

I just give you a few points:

1. No way you can propel your car to 274 on this track without cheating.
2. No way you can save a race in the middle of it and come back and do it with full NOS, not as I know, you have to enlight me if this is possible.
3. You don't know the basics about performance bars and wanted to trick me to tell you mine, which I don't like by the way.
4. Your claim of different top speed for the same car on different computer is untrue.
5. The no broadband or don't know the server so can't challenge me stuff are nonesense.

Finally, I do ought to give you the credit for the super transmission trick. That is all I want to say.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

Ok first of all it is possible to go that fast go look on page 1 of this topic there is a GT going 432 km/h. second of all i never mentioned anything about saving the game midway through the race. third, i dont want to know what your perfromance bars are because i have my own set for each car. fourth, i dont know if the same car with different top speeds on a different computer is true for everyone but, i saw it on a completely different computer. Fifth, you should enlighten me on what a euro or whatever server is because i dont know and not everybody is rich enough to afford broadband. some people dont need the blazing fast internet because they never race online. my question is what car did you use originally to race that track.
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

I have acknowledged that the Viper and some other American muscle cars can get beyond 242 mph, so no need to twist it. What I said was you can not propel the Viper to 274 mph on this particular track and maintain 200mph average speed and do a lap under 1:39 without cheating. As to the rest, I've had enough, and have fun.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

Ok we will just leave it at that. and another thing are you going to change your sig?
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

why changing?
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

didn't you get a better time of something like 1:41?
fasttasf
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by fasttasf »

OK, now I've updated my record, 1:41.62.
QX6850
4GB DDR2 PC8500
2 GEFORCE 8800GTX SLI
X-Fi Extreme Gamer
1000Watt PSU
hellkiri
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hellkiri »

I made another video with Murcielago getting 435km/h without trainer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEFWeV1L ... ted%20drag

Sorry for my bad english. I am brazilian.
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

435 with murcielago is not the fastest honest speed which can be achieved. I saw a video where it is possible to reach 346.
That speed could be passed using the speed breaker anche changing the car.
That is possible cause if one would do tryings would notice that during the speedbreaker the engine blow bar would not increase and start to increase only when one exit from the speed breaker mode.
That allow to use a car that normally would not be able to reach its theorical maximum speed cause it would blow the engine first.
I include a video with also the setup to show how it is possible
http://rapidshare.de/files/21211362/453.avi.html
hellkiri
Ricer
Ricer

Post by hellkiri »

Thanks for the tip DYRR.

Now I could reach 454km/h with SL500

446km/h with Murcielago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KElGjHVTsRo

449km/h with Ford GT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x5YZzqA3_c

454km/h with Mercedes SL500:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLxqbezPpjU
xturbo
Professional
Professional

Post by xturbo »

Nice record with the SL500, i wonder if you activate speedbreaker, the speed increases more???

BTW, damn traffic car, he stops you from getting more speed.
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

has anybody tried this with the viper yet i know without using that trick it can reach 444 km/h and the tach still has a ways to go before it is maxed out i might get to try it until tomorrow so if somebody wants to beat me to it go ahead. i bet it could get really close to 480 km/h. :twisted: ( with superpro transmission of course, i dont think that video of the viper going 453 km/h was with the superpro transmission )
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

well i tried that little trick with the viper and the results were pretty suprising. the max on the screen shots was 509 km/h but a little app. for most wanted called MWTimer ( can find it on NFScars ) says i went 539 Km/h whcih i believe becasue with this trick you can not always see your speed. i dont know how to make movies so i took LOTS of screen shots so you guys believe me. NO TRAINER WAS USED.
Attachments
nfsmw033.jpg
nfsmw034.jpg
nfsmw038.jpg
nfsmw039.jpg
nfsmw040.jpg
nfsmw041.jpg
nfsmw043.jpg
nfsmw044.jpg
nfsmw045.jpg
mjdude23
Drift King
Drift King

Post by mjdude23 »

alright thats the record no-one will beat it!
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

i wouldn't say that. i dont know if you know about the MWTimer application. that thing said i went 339 mph but i did not get a screenshot of it because i probably was in speedbreaker mode. so if somebody can time it right then they could possibly get higher then 318 mph. problem is at those speeds it is hard to keep it because it is so bumpy :?
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

With the start bug which i explained in the topic of the 300+ mph ( http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?t=11399 ) car it is possible to reach speed a lot higher
here it is also the link of the video of it
http://rapidshare.de/files/24140615/Sta ... n.avi.html
darknight788
official forum redneck
official forum redneck

Post by darknight788 »

is it possible to use this in free roam
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

I not think it is possible cause from what i know it is possible only at the start of the race
jin11
Stock
Stock

Post by jin11 »

DYRR does that glitch with the start a race at 300 km/h only work for the Elise car?

Can it work with all other cars?
DYRR
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by DYRR »

From the video i saw from other people who knows about it i always seen it made with elise. I never check if it works well with other carh cause the main purpose for which i decided to reveal it as i said was to allow same possibilities to all players who plays WCG. would check if it works on other cars.
P.S.: I tried it on BMW but it not works or at least me not able to do it
jin11
Stock
Stock

Post by jin11 »

Alright, so how exactly is this done. I basically hold in GAS and when the race starts I immediately let go and press Reverse? then Back to gas?

Edit: Can you please give me clear instructions on how to peform this start off 200 km glitch? I'm having a hard time figuring it out thanks.

Return to “Competitions”