NFS STOCK RACING!

Need for Speed Underground competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!

Will HONDA CIVIC Si Coupe survive in the Whole Race in NFS Underground Mode?

Yes!
58%
No!
42%

Total votes: 12

manyakis
Stock
Stock

NFS STOCK RACING!

Post by manyakis »

:!: Hi! Guy! we al like NFSU racing.... and tweaking cars to its maXX speed but wait how about STOCK RACING?!!! will ya able to handle all your driving skills???!!! so watz d car will u use f ever u'll have d chance to race on a NFSU STOCK RACING.... pls choose any car inf NFSU and why? :arrow:[/url]
xxx8784
Stock
Stock

Post by xxx8784 »

:!: Wil honestly.... HONDA is still ok to use but much better if NISSAN SKYLINE....
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

It does not matter how much tuned your car is... or not.

the computer will allways have the same specs.

but it will be utterly boring to drive at 60 mph

(about the skyline.... you don't have it from the start....so you can't race it from start till finish)
xxx8784
Stock
Stock

Post by xxx8784 »

:roll: em! your ryt! but even dou tunning in NFSU may have same specs but it makes a bit different actually.... in terms of speed, etc... except for the driver skill of course....
ViperJay
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ViperJay »

Man, I think same way of stig...the only problem with finish all the game with the stock civic is the low speed....too boring...it's a race game :wink:
manyakis
Stock
Stock

Post by manyakis »

... tnx for comments guy! so hehehe u never liked STOCK RACING! boring..... but to give u a few hint there are many ways to beat fellow racer with its own speed..... what cha think.... like quick change lanes and slam ur fellow racer....
^Sparco^
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by ^Sparco^ »

It is impossible. I am sometimes a bit ricer, and dont like 3rd level brakes (they are yellow) and keep 2nd level. Ok, in Undergound mode if you keep those 2nd level brakes when 3level is available, it comes a race where it is OBLIGATORY to upgrade it. If not, game don't allow you to continue the game. So it is impossible to finish the game with a stock car. Try yourself if you want. When you go to a race, it appears a message saying "The other drivers have superior rides. Please upgrade your car" or smth similar...
TheStig
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by TheStig »

ooh yeah the problem is for some races you have to have certain level of performance
exonn
Professional
Professional

Post by exonn »

thats right... anyway i dont like be a turtle in the race.... RACE MUST BE RACE
Drewb99
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Drewb99 »

One time I drove a stock Neon in an online circut race for giggles, I got lapped twice :lol:
Skyline_man
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Skyline_man »

Dani350z wrote:it is impossible to finish the game with a stock car. Try yourself if you want. When you go to a race, it appears a message saying "The other drivers have superior rides. Please upgrade your car" or smth similar...
Thats definitely right, the 10th time i was finishing underground, i tried playing with the least performance i can, but this message appeared telling me i cant continue untill i upgrade my performance.
DrewBoi
Drift King
Drift King

Post by DrewBoi »

yea that message somes up in tournaments.... i dont like it sumtimes b-cuz during a drift tourney... i want sum different tyres to get me an edge but i cant :?

Return to “Competitions”