Racing duels via Multiplayer!

Need for Speed Underground competitions, challenges, best times and high scores!

Do you want this competition to be created in the site?

Poll ended at 23 Mar 2005, 17:46

Yes
50%
No
50%

Total votes: 6

Petros
Ricer
Ricer

Racing duels via Multiplayer!

Post by Petros »

We have car design duels...now lets burn some wheels and lets have our garage cars duel in the tracks not just in showrooms!!. I gave this suggestion to some admins but i think if lots of people like this idea and are good racers...maybe we could create such competition....its time we all show what our cars are made of...and im not refering only on the look of the car :wink:
Lets have your opinions on this!
Petros
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Petros »

i forgot to mention...there is a poll...so you could vote on it
vellu
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by vellu »

Nice idea, difficult to execute...

How would this work? Would there a be a nfsunlimited online room where these duels could take place?
^StephaNOS^
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ^StephaNOS^ »

Nice idea m8.
Petros
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Petros »

no it wont be a room...we can make a sort of tournament..free for everyone to join...and race until 4 users per race...because i remember from previous underground multiplayer...we were loging from the game...and racing against others...inviting them or being invited...so in 4 user race...the winner gets the rep points the 2nd doesnt win or loose points...and 3 and 4 racer loose points respectivly
i really think its a good idea...and it will be fun cause we could race our cars from our garage inside the track...it will be realistic!

Return to “Competitions”