Post Undercover - NFS Underground 3?

The Future of Need For Speed
MarioManeski
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Post Undercover - NFS Underground 3?

Post by MarioManeski »

They should make a nfs Back to the underground..
DzOniZz
Ricer
Ricer

Post by DzOniZz »

I personally think that it'd be great, cause NFS Underground 2 is my all-time favourite game, i still play it via "PLan" with other players, and i like it a LOT, cause driving has something realistic and you won't win without brakes, also very cool dyno tuning system, and i'm not talking about awesome world and insane tuning system, 4 me U3 should have these things:
- Lots of tuners, and i mean same cars from different generations
- even more tuning parts with autosculpt and neons
- improved graphics(like in Shift)
- maybe day and night time like in GTA series
- improved physics, like in GTA IV car is moving on it's springs and etc.
- good damage model, like in burnout
- no restart option, if you're racing against the boss 4 pink slip and lose, you actually lose your ride
- like in MW lot's of bosses
- vynil editing system from pro street, with much more vynils and 1000 layer limit

That's what i call a perfect U3.
Daniel2Hot
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Daniel2Hot »

games with only super cars fail cause it doesnt give varieties of choices to other players
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Yeah with what DzoniZz said in tuning terms I would love love UG series body tuning options in conjunction with Prostreet vinyl system with SHIFT's 1000 layer limit. SHIFT's graphics and Burnouts damage model would be awesome as well. And cops, cops would've made the UG series imo...
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Daniel2Hot wrote:games with only super cars fail cause it doesnt give varieties of choices to other players
Best quote ever... thoigh I have to admit, I loved NFS3 when I was a kid.
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

DzOniZz wrote:I personally think that it'd be great, cause NFS Underground 2 is my all-time favourite game, i still play it via "PLan" with other players, and i like it a LOT, cause driving has something realistic and you won't win without brakes, also very cool dyno tuning system, and i'm not talking about awesome world and insane tuning system, 4 me U3 should have these things:
- Lots of tuners, and i mean same cars from different generations
- even more tuning parts with autosculpt and neons
- improved graphics(like in Shift)
- maybe day and night time like in GTA series
- improved physics, like in GTA IV car is moving on it's springs and etc.
- good damage model, like in burnout
- no restart option, if you're racing against the boss 4 pink slip and lose, you actually lose your ride
- like in MW lot's of bosses
- vynil editing system from pro street, with much more vynils and 1000 layer limit

That's what i call a perfect U3.
autosculpt and neon =NO, neon = rice, if ther was an underground 3, give it a real tuner expierience. team up with modified mag and get to kno what the real tuning expierience is, use real kits for ex. etc.

-burnout damage- yeah right, liscensing, but grid like damage is a good idea

- day and night system- like that idea, have real world tracks that u travel to and race trying to get sponsored and street race at night for some ash and rep

all the other ideas arew great though
Instagram @SupraHKS
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I'm no fan of neon, I think a damage model would be great for the experience, but it needs to be just a aesthetic one, and not too easy to completely destry your ride.

I think what you (Zotic) said re: the real kits, it would be nice, but I would prefer more options like in UG2, the kits were jus as cool as something you'd find in real life and you had such a vast option of parts you could really personify your car. IMO, that's what the UG games were all about....
ElvenAvenger
Drift King
Drift King

Post by ElvenAvenger »

in Underground 3 i'd prefer gameplay of UG1(the "dynamic" racing....ug 2 was sluggish compared to it , and not because u had to use brakes...it was something ug2 didnt have) ...no need for free roam. cops in races: could be.
tuning should be not autosculpt but REALLY DAMN MUCH both realistic and unrealistic parts.(like, c-west bodykits?)
cars that are tuned in real life...not just tuning icons. AND NO EXOTICS IF ITS A TUNING GAME damnit. or block tuning for them, so you can tune a non exotic car to be as fast as them, while you cant ruin the looks of the exotic.
muscles? do whatever you want but also limit certain things on them so we dont get dodge charger with a BMW M3 GTR spoiler...
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

Dr Houbenheimer wrote:I'm no fan of neon, I think a damage model would be great for the experience, but it needs to be just a aesthetic one, and not too easy to completely destry your ride.

I think what you (Zotic) said re: the real kits, it would be nice, but I would prefer more options like in UG2, the kits were jus as cool as something you'd find in real life and you had such a vast option of parts you could really personify your car. IMO, that's what the UG games were all about....
or just have both real liscensed kits and nfs custom kits, like in UG2 they had liscensed rims and there own line of rims

tuning simulator...
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “NFS 2022”