The Future of Need For Speed
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Re: NFS 2010, if or when it's released, would you buy without he

Post by RedCarDriver »

- Rx7 - wrote:
korge wrote:
- Rx7 - wrote:EA needs newer, better staff.
Why? They are reaping profits. :) :twisted: :lol:
Profit isn't everything too most people, except EA.

Sad face..

:D
In that case, to get to them I think they need to lose their main incentive. If you want to cut the reason of profits for them, offer them an ultimatum - "Make better games or your profits will suffer" (which is what I've been trying to tell them for basically this whole year) - and then, if the next game sucks, just get people to not buy it. Boom. EA's profits are gone and they realize the error of their ways. Hopefully they will finally decide that they need better quality to sell any games and thus make any profit.
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

RedCarDriver wrote:If you want to cut the reason of profits for them, offer them an ultimatum - "Make better games or your profits will suffer" (which is what I've been trying to tell them for basically this whole year) - and then, if the next game sucks, just get people to not buy it. Boom. EA's profits are gone and they realize the error of their ways. Hopefully they will finally decide that they need better quality to sell any games and thus make any profit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell them with your wallets, not your message board posts.

Surprisingly, even though everyone seems to hate NFS, they buy the games anyways... That kind of defeats the purpose of quality control... :roll:

If you buy crap, then they will give you crap.
korge
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Re: NFS 2010, if/when released, would you buy without hesitation

Post by RedCarDriver »

Well, don't look at me, I didn't buy UC and I don't plan on doing so.
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

wouldn't protesting by not buying the games kinda screw up the chances of a good game coming out as well?
I mean if nobody buys the game then the budget gets cut considerably and they don't have as much money to put into it.
Now I don't know if this would be the case for the NFS franchise since they've already made so much off of the other games but after a few titles I think their budget might run kinda low. idk tho its not like i'm a business expert.

personally I found UC enjoyable. I mean sure there's a bunch of frustrating aspects to it but I can't think of a game that I've played that didn't frustrate me other than Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Call of Duty 4(not including online lol)
so once the next game in the NFS series comes out I will be at the store to buy it.... unless it looks absolutely and completely lame (it would have to be god awful terrible looking for that to happen tho)
UberSil
Ricer
Ricer

Post by UberSil »

Yes.

That is all.
oshaylinux
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by oshaylinux »

TONTO89 wrote:wouldn't protesting by not buying the games kinda screw up the chances of a good game coming out as well?
I mean if nobody buys the game then the budget gets cut considerably and they don't have as much money to put into it.
Now I don't know if this would be the case for the NFS franchise since they've already made so much off of the other games but after a few titles I think their budget might run kinda low. idk tho its not like i'm a business expert.

personally I found UC enjoyable. I mean sure there's a bunch of frustrating aspects to it but I can't think of a game that I've played that didn't frustrate me other than Rainbow Six Vegas 2 and Call of Duty 4(not including online lol)
so once the next game in the NFS series comes out I will be at the store to buy it.... unless it looks absolutely and completely lame (it would have to be god awful terrible looking for that to happen tho)
Well you would think that would be the case, but to make a good quality game requires thought and patients and long hours at a keyboard connected to a fairly decent computer system, which EA has plenty of(computers). Money is not EAs problem it's, greed and quality is not at the top of EA's requirement for the NFS Franchise.
oshaylinux
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by oshaylinux »

korge wrote:
RedCarDriver wrote:If you want to cut the reason of profits for them, offer them an ultimatum - "Make better games or your profits will suffer" (which is what I've been trying to tell them for basically this whole year) - and then, if the next game sucks, just get people to not buy it. Boom. EA's profits are gone and they realize the error of their ways. Hopefully they will finally decide that they need better quality to sell any games and thus make any profit.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tell them with your wallets, not your message board posts.

Surprisingly, even though everyone seems to hate NFS, they buy the games anyways... That kind of defeats the purpose of quality control... :roll:

If you buy crap, then they will give you crap.

That's the truth, i'm going to buy it, but i'm going to wait for it to drop below $20, and Steam is looking good right now, because a person can get lots of those use to be expensive games for the low low.

Return to “NFS 2022”