Bit of everything
46%

Total votes: 102

- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

- What would YOU like to see next -

Post by - Rx7 - »

Please keep the argument clean, post your opinions.

Its Underground for me, i like customization alot, i also like to roam around and drift on the open streets - limitless :)

=D>
Last edited by - Rx7 - on 06 Dec 2008, 16:25, edited 1 time in total.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Re: - What would YOU like to see next -

Post by KammyworldRacerGT4 »

Same as yourself, Carl. :)
*sig removed for being too big. max size 550x120px & 50kb*
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:Same as yourself, Carl. :)
Win
vZv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vZv »

I put my wote for MW, but you made topic wrong, MW should be in same line with U1/U2, while I like customisation I like gameplay of MW...
Morty
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Morty »

Yeah, I know it says no arguments, but the options are way too limited for me...

Combination of Old School and Underground for me. Old school, with country road racing, exotics and no Hollywood storyline (there can be a minor story, but it shouldn't take the fun out of racing), mixed with tuners, rice, muscle cars, free roaming and both day and night driving. :D
- Rx7 -
Drift King
Drift King

Post by - Rx7 - »

vZv wrote:I put my wote for MW, but you made topic wrong, MW should be in same line with U1/U2, while I like customisation I like gameplay of MW...
MW didn't have in-depth customization, night racing, drifting, "rice-like qualities" etc. MW was more like undercover so i grouped them together.

Edit: Poll has been reset, sorry!
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Bit of everything, but mostly Underground style.
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

A mix of MW and Underground incorporating some elements from old school.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

My guess is that no one's going for track racing... :P
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

Maybe if it were mixed between track and street racing. Quick races offer both while career revolves mainly around street racing with occasional track racing challenges.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

Like UG2, but, as the reactions from both fans and "professional" reviewing sites, won't get as good reception.
vZv
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by vZv »

2 KammyworldRacerGT4
It depends on how good it made, it might be boring (U2) or stunningly awesome (hope to see it in next game)...
korge
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by korge »

I voted "bit of everything" b/c your poll is simply saying, Which sequel do you want. To be honest, I want something new, not another Most Wanted 3 or UG 3.
korge
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

I voted for MW/UC formula but it would be pretty cool if they threw in some Underground elements too.
KammyworldRacerGT4
Drift King
Drift King

vZv wrote:2 KammyworldRacerGT4
It depends on how good it made, it might be boring (U2) or stunningly awesome (hope to see it in next game)...
Which is kinda based on opinion, because mine on UG2 is that it wasn't boring, though inferior to the original Underground. You want boring, play Carbon and you'll get my frustration with it.
RedCarDriver
Drift King
Drift King

Post by RedCarDriver »

I voted "bit of everything" too, but what I really mean is "every type of car with realistic levels of visual tuning (more for more widely supported cars), good enough performance tuning, great physics, and both open world and closed tracks - and LOTS OF MODDABILITY like Hot Pursuit or TDU or a similar game".
KammyworldRacerGT4 wrote:
vZv wrote:2 KammyworldRacerGT4
Which is kinda based on opinion, because mine on UG2 is that it wasn't boring, though inferior to the original Underground. You want boring, play Carbon and you'll get my frustration with it.
I agree with you that Carbon was boring, but IMO, UG2 was far better than Underground - and entirely the best game.
reputated
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by reputated »

combine the undergrounds with the mw/uc style i.e. big carlist, many separate customizable parts, mw/ uc style gameplay but the physics should be midway b/w arcade and simulation, more like mostwanted imo. night and ricing capabilities(neons, hydraulics and spinners, better looking ones though) and please, SUV's (i agree that they are a waste when it comes to driving but do look good hen modded), a mode where you can showoff your car (with hydralucics etc) in a show area like pro street but with interactive capabilities. Story is an option. Big but realistic and lively city. better damage physics and new innovative graphics and game modes lke a vinyls showoff contest(where you show off your xccars vinyls based on preselected themes, just as the showroom challenges on this site) or burnout contests. day night cycle is a must. and why not actually put a clock and give time based misions like- 'Hey man, my bro what your'e made of, steal the R8 from the showroom after the minight and deliver it before day break' or something like this. The game should be very accessible with all aspects.

well these are my views.........
Some pursue happpiness; others create it
TONTO89
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by TONTO89 »

I said a bit of everything. give me another underground 2 with more track racing and less bling crap. I liked how they tried to make the customization part of the progression of the game, but unfortunately the cars looked more outlandish than good when you brought the star rating up so do away with that part. But I would like more customization options than in UC. I like open world but they should make it so that those who don't like open world have a choice of whether or not they want to use that feature. Also I could live without exotics (or at least high end exotics) but dear god give me european cars. Audi's BMW's Lancia, just don't make me use japanese cars, at least untill later races when I can get a subaru or skyline. I did appreciate the effort to make a good storyline in UC but it sucked
and cops I don't care about either way add them or don't it makes no difference to me.
Carcrazy
Unbeatable
Unbeatable

Post by Carcrazy »

I'll put in on everything. It'd be nice to see HP2 style racing, but with maybe a smaller world, night modes, and customization on SOME cars.
Koenigsegg_Rox
Professional
Professional

Post by Koenigsegg_Rox »

Why the heck is there no "none of the above" option? Why should there be more half-arsed sequels to their great games? Why can't they go on a completely different route, perhaps a cross between something like GRID and Midnight Club? Whatever it is that they do, PLEASE don't FIRETRUCK IT UP like the last few half-baked pieces of crap EA. PLEASE!
mean2u
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by mean2u »

Just out of curiosity, what kind of game would you be imagining that is a cross between GRID and Midnight Club? The only thing that comes to mind for me is closed circuit racing with customization, and that was pretty much Pro Street.
ianism
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by ianism »

korge wrote:I voted "bit of everything" b/c your poll is simply saying, Which sequel do you want. To be honest, I want something new, not another Most Wanted 3 or UG 3.
i agree.
i would think most people aren't voting for old school stuff because they think that making a sequel to those would not incorporate elements from the others, which is just not happening. like open world, customization, (some) tuners, lots of cops, etc are staples now. i understand i'm biased though, having played them as they came out since NFS 2.

it'd be nice to see something that actually has a day/night cycle. as for cars, actually i REALLY like undercover's car list. i haven't played it yet though. my only (reasonable) addition would pretty much be ferraris. customization is nice too, but to be forced to do it like in UG2 is stupid. the system from ProStreet was good, but, again, i never played undercover or carbon. it would need cops as well. that is a kind of a given these days though. it would be nice to have a lot of country-based tracks alongside the city. like in HP2 frankly. it brings variety and they're nicer to look at than a city. actually i think that's one of the main things that i missed in the recent games. except for Prostreet. although i admit it was pretty limited there.
if only there was no pay-extra-to-get-the-full-carlist thingy like in the last two games. i HATE EA for that. in comparison, Rockstar is releasing a whole extra addon for the map with more cars and music and career as downloadable content for the new midnight club FOR FREE. that's where its at.
i have nothing more to add
Robi_26
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Robi_26 »

I would like to have in the next NFS a mixed of Underground, Most Wanted, Carbon and Undercover like this:

-Animation in the city
-Big city (Undercover)
-Car from all title
-Damage Modelisation (Pro Street,Undercover)
-Mission...a lot!!!!^^(Undercover)
-Police... Agressive(Undercover), and hard to escape (Most Wanted)
-Return of Drift and Drag(Underground style)
-Traffics... a lot
-Tuning from Underground

Those are the things I would like it could have in the next NFS
Cipher
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Cipher »

no, tuning from Prostreet.
prince1142003
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by prince1142003 »

I would like to see no NFS. That's right, no NFS. I think it's high time the NFS series was put to rest for a few years. With the rushed development cycle, I haven't seen anything new since the days of Underground. Everything since then has been recycled material, just branded as new. Gone are the good old NFS's like Hot Pursuit and Porsche Unleashed. Sure, we have Autosculpt and vinyls, but when those things matter more than the gameplay itself, it's gone down the drain. Especially when you consider Undercover, where the FMV sequences and the cast was touted more than the gameplay itself. That's just pathetic, and an indication that the game needs to die.

Return to “NFS 2022”