EA! Look at ths before you make the next NFS!

The Future of Need For Speed
Gavh2
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

EA! Look at ths before you make the next NFS!

Post by Gavh2 »

If they can make cars be upgradeable to this insanity then they got my vote. BTW EA! Note all the sounds in the video, this is what a crazy car should sound like in a game like NFS, valve bouncing, spluttering, spinning, screaming beast!!!!! And please, get the turbo sounds right, the ones from ProStreet were pretty decent, best I've heard from a racing game yet. Please EA just make this video a reality!!! [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaqEeFAR ... re=related
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: EA! Look at ths before you make the next NFS!

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I think the essence of NFS is that even though the majoity of NFS's have been arcade racer's they still feel grounded in reality. It has been well documented that NFS is well known for its sense of speed yet it's never felt stupid or overly unrealistic. But obviously the video in question is in real life so it wouldn't be unrealistic. As for the sound, I don't see how any noises would sound to different to real life as they record them straight from the cars themselves. By the way, that Peugeot 106 sound sretarded
scotth123
Ricer
Ricer

Post by scotth123 »

i know the sounds are recorded from real cars but they seem kinda muffled on undercover and you dont seem to get the feel of the raw power of the car.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I think you really need surround sound to here it in all it's glory but you'd think that EA would've used pretty expensive equipment so whaat more could they do?

Return to “NFS 2022”