4 NEW NFS!

The Future of Need For Speed
kostis1993
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

4 NEW NFS!

Post by kostis1993 »

1)Shift- This is gonna be really different from undercover. It will be a simulation game with HD graphics, designed from Slightly Mad Studios(GT Legends, GTR2)
2)Nitro- For Wii and DS only, this is Need For Speed will be designed from EA Montreal. Completely different from Shift this arcade style game will not be difficult to play
3)World Online- A PC only online title(released only in Asia from EA Singapore)
4)Moreover, blackbox is working on a new secret project. No name yet. Hope it's not like Undercover.
from gameover.gr
gfc_george
Ricer
Ricer

Re: 4 NEW NFS!

Post by gfc_george »

Need For Speed Shift(better called need for speed s*i*),its gonna be a fu*k*n* s***, no tuning on cars!!!??are you crazy,I only buy nfs because you can tune cars..this is te reason NFS will gonna die,they dont have any ideas,they do games and hope the people like it,an image from NEED FOR SPEED SHIFT:Image

Need For Speed Nitro(they want that us play this game when we go whit the metro or something like that)this game is only for nintendo DS (the worse graffics in the whole world),but for the wii...i dont now...could be something..but im not sure,an image:Image

Need For Speed World:i think this could be the best(but we dont now what EA Blackbox will gonna take out,hope is not undercover2:)):)),if they read this,please EA stop doing S**t NFS"s,an image from NFS WORLD:Image
T0MMY
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by T0MMY »

EA is going to the wrong way for shift, there are GRID and GTR Evo to challenge with them

this will be either good or bad

hope the secret title back to it roots or underground 1 style

i think they change the game route of the game every 6 years so we will stuck with close tracks for 6 years #-o
*sig removed for being too big. limitations are 550x120px & 50kb*
2furio
Valued Member
Valued Member

Post by 2furio »

An interesting Q&A found on Gamespot:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6203924.ht ... es;title;1
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff