Need For Speed:A Racer`s Path

The Future of Need For Speed
MarioManeski
Ricer
Ricer

Need For Speed:A Racer`s Path

Post by MarioManeski »

I suggest that the next need for speed should be a mix between all the tastes and styles of the Need For Speed Series.
THE STORY:
You start off as a kid that just turned 18,got himself a car and started street racing.First,drag racing and then he moves to drifting and stuff,so as he gets more fame and as the story goes on,he applies to participate in an exotics tournament in the country side,so you need to get a higher end exotic car and drive to the countryside.If you win,you start going on legal roads(e.g. legal drag racing) and then track racing,drifting,joining teams and you become one of the best street racers in the world.
LOCATIONS:
A Garage-Safehouse:A place where you get your cars stored and where you tune your car,store your car parts and similar stuff
A Tuning shop:A place where you buy and mount parts on your car.Should contain real life car parts(e.g. licensed bodykits,performance parts etc.)
A showroom:A place where you buy new cars.Like,if the game comes out in 2010,cars in the showroom should be 2008-2010 and some cars that are still in production.
A scrapyard:A place where you can get secondhand parts that are cheaper,but they can easily break.Maybe there are bumpers from other cars that you can install on yours,so they will have a different paintjob from the other parts of the car,then you can repaint and repair it.
A used car lot:Where you can buy and sell secondhand cars and maybe some other racers` cars.
more to come..
Anyway,tell me do you like this idea and upload ideas of your own
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Re: Need For Speed:A Racer`s Path

Post by Zotic+ »

i had a simalar idea but i forgot where i post it lol
Instagram @SupraHKS

Return to “NFS 2022”