Some ideas for my future NFS (Multiplayer)

The Future of Need For Speed
dan1_1993
Stock
Stock

Some ideas for my future NFS (Multiplayer)

Post by dan1_1993 »

Here is my idea for multiplayer in some future NFS. Name of NFS isn't important, someone else will decide it.
So, in my mind it's big map, biggest ever made in nfs. Every week, there will be race contest on some place on map (every time it will be diferent place, there will be around 10 different places). This contest include fighting in drag, drift and some other type of races. Very interesting race could be 1/4 mile in car. Player who won the race recive car of his enemy (wow, just for brave players). Players will get information when contest starts and where it is. There will be a lot of diferent types of cars, and every car can be tuned (VERY IMPORTANT !!!) and customized so with Golf 2, I could beat much better and more expensive cars like Porshe, BMW //M, MB AMG....Of course, these cars are stronger and faster than my golf 2, but right tuning could fix that, so my golf has 300-400 PS and can beat better cars. Best results in drag, drift... will be saved until someone else make better result. Of course except these contest, every time we can race with someone, of course if both players wants that. As better as you play, you recive more points and money, points goes in some world list where all players are, so we can always check the list and see where we are, how much points we have...With money, we can buy new cars, better engine, except series cars, we could buy some cars from other players if we like it and if that player wants to sell that car. Somebody will just tune and customize cars (who has talets for that) and recive money on that way. There could be some clans too......Ecpecially top list for clans....Short about cars: Can u imagine drifting with BMW E 30, E 36, that is one of the best car for that...Some of cars I would like to see: VW: golf 2, golf 6, pasat R36, Touareg R36 (Why not?), Sirocco. BMW: E 30, E 36, 5 touring, //M 3, //M 6, x6 or x5 (Why not?). Audi: S3, S5, RS6, R8, Q7 (Why not?). MB: 200, CLS, E 63 AMG T, SLK, SL, ML (Why not?) (AMG all of course :) ).
That's all, must go to the school...Waiting for coments, see ya ;)
P.S. Sorry for bad english :D
BadBre3Ds Gem31
Stock
Stock

Re: Some ideas for my future NFS (Multiplayer)

Post by BadBre3Ds Gem31 »

I'm here to post up on a situation that you guys need to do.
First of all I bought need for speed most wanted 2012 the day it came out and completed the game within 7hours (not all achievements) and right about now I'm really bored of it.
What I want from you guys it to atleast before xmas or at the start of next year put a game mode similar to call of duty black ops zombies were you 4 players (with any car they choose) to versus the police round by round with the heat getting higher (bnasically survival).
Now I was hoping for something like that because its a challenging thing that gets people morely interested so need for speed try do something about it please cause I really don't want to trade it in but still want to play
We need this in this game or whenever there is another game.
okuhle94
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by okuhle94 »

dan1_1993 wrote:Here is my idea for multiplayer in some future NFS. Name of NFS isn't important, someone else will decide it.
So, in my mind it's big map, biggest ever made in nfs. Every week, there will be race contest on some place on map (every time it will be diferent place, there will be around 10 different places). This contest include fighting in drag, drift and some other type of races. Very interesting race could be 1/4 mile in car. Player who won the race recive car of his enemy (wow, just for brave players). Players will get information when contest starts and where it is. There will be a lot of diferent types of cars, and every car can be tuned (VERY IMPORTANT !!!) and customized so with Golf 2, I could beat much better and more expensive cars like Porshe, BMW //M, MB AMG....Of course, these cars are stronger and faster than my golf 2, but right tuning could fix that, so my golf has 300-400 PS and can beat better cars. Best results in drag, drift... will be saved until someone else make better result. Of course except these contest, every time we can race with someone, of course if both players wants that. As better as you play, you recive more points and money, points goes in some world list where all players are, so we can always check the list and see where we are, how much points we have...With money, we can buy new cars, better engine, except series cars, we could buy some cars from other players if we like it and if that player wants to sell that car. Somebody will just tune and customize cars (who has talets for that) and recive money on that way. There could be some clans too......Ecpecially top list for clans....Short about cars: Can u imagine drifting with BMW E 30, E 36, that is one of the best car for that...Some of cars I would like to see: VW: golf 2, golf 6, pasat R36, Touareg R36 (Why not?), Sirocco. BMW: E 30, E 36, 5 touring, //M 3, //M 6, x6 or x5 (Why not?). Audi: S3, S5, RS6, R8, Q7 (Why not?). MB: 200, CLS, E 63 AMG T, SLK, SL, ML (Why not?) (AMG all of course :) ).
That's all, must go to the school...Waiting for coments, see ya ;)
P.S. Sorry for bad english :D
Awesome Idea, I hope they bake something like this into their next NFS game.

I told myself if the next NFS game is shiznit, i'm not buying another NFS game again.
dan1_1993
Stock
Stock

Post by dan1_1993 »

I agree with u, I don't even buy new MW...And I forgot something about my idea...I would like to see something like "Create car" ! That would be firetruck amazing...Make car from your dreams, so you'll be able to make something like picture below ...for example, story could be something like old MW, and your last race will be with your new car which u made...So when we complete the game, we wont stop playin' it because we want to make more cars and chalenge our friends on the internet.. That would be amazing for me :)
Attachments
Create car
Create car

Return to “NFS 2022”