Page 1 of 1

Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 09 May 2013, 15:40
by ThunderScrambler
This poll runs forever.
For those who don't know Autosculpt, Autosculpt is a customization feature that allows you to customize bodykits to your own taste.
You can vote 3 times.

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 09 May 2013, 19:51
by Navid_A1
i voted for realism and autosculpt...

but i also like lots of cars and free roam.

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 10 May 2013, 08:48
by ThunderScrambler
Navid_A1 wrote:i voted for realism and autosculpt...

but i also like lots of cars and free roam.


you can vote 3 times :)

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 10 May 2013, 13:15
by Hydro_PT
I just want a game with quality...

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 10 May 2013, 13:26
by Navid_A1
Hydro_PT wrote:I just want a game with quality...


in general, you are absolutely right hydro...
but i'd love to see a high quality NFS rather than a high quality burnout.

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 10 May 2013, 14:30
by ThunderScrambler
Who doesn't want a game with quality? :)
but i don't think quality is a style... :?

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 10 May 2013, 18:46
by Hydro_PT
Nope, quality is not a style. But it doesn't matter much which features the next NFS will bring if the game is not properly made. :)

Even though Criterion does a better job than BlackBox, their games (especially Most Wanted) weren't that good in the quality department. And that can ruin a good game.

So yeah, bring a great story, tons of cars, proper tuning, free roam, cop chases, whatever, but please make it GOOD. And if you can't make it good on time, then spend some time fixing the bugs, instead of ignoring the costumers...

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 11 May 2013, 17:29
by ThunderScrambler
Hydro_PT wrote:Nope, quality is not a style. But it doesn't matter much which features the next NFS will bring if the game is not properly made. :)


Yeah. You're right.. :wink:
I don't really care if there is customization or not.
No matter what Ghost Games is going to do with there game, i will still buy it.
I still see people on the forum that whine about the new MW.
Its ridiculous. Why don't they play another game then?

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 11 May 2013, 19:52
by okuhle94
I actually can't wait to see what Ghost Games is going to put on the table.

I hope they take into account what Need For Speed fans want. I think if they do listen to NFS fans, and make sure the game has no bugs on it, they could make a kickass game.

I enjoy playing NFS MW 2012, it would have been even better without the bugs in the game.

I am counting on Ghost Games to produce a kick ass NFS game!

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 20 May 2013, 18:36
by Bernard
I voted for:

  • Autosculpt, because I want to customize my cars without limits. I would be very happy if I could create a Kurt's '03 Acura RSX from NFSU1, transform stock '99 Ford Focus into WRC car, or just put a neon, aftermarket lights, huge spoiler and roof scoops, wide body kit and 30" Asanti AF182 rims on '75 Volkswagen Polo for fun.
  • Huge car list, because I want to drive different cars. From '89 Geo Metro and '63 Trabant 601 to '87 Ferrari F40 and '88 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette.
  • Realism, because I want a proper manual transmission (with clutch), realistic damage, ability to sell car parts and swap them, performance tuning and car physics.

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 21 May 2013, 20:10
by ThunderScrambler
Bernard wrote:I voted for:

  • Autosculpt, because I want to customize my cars without limits. I would be very happy if I could create a Kurt's '03 Acura RSX from NFSU1, transform stock '99 Ford Focus into WRC car, or just put a neon, aftermarket lights, huge spoiler and roof scoops, wide body kit and 30" Asanti AF182 rims on '75 Volkswagen Polo for fun.
  • Huge car list, because I want to drive different cars. From '89 Geo Metro and '63 Trabant 601 to '87 Ferrari F40 and '88 Callaway Sledgehammer Corvette.
  • Realism, because I want a proper manual transmission (with clutch), realistic damage, ability to sell car parts and swap them, performance tuning and car physics.

Kilobytes...Overload!!! :lol:

Re: Next NFS Style Poll

PostPosted: 07 Jun 2013, 01:16
by YaelDjiel
Voted for;
-Realism, because I prefer a more realistic approach than the full out arcade stuff
-A lot of cars, because.. well.. obvious, no?
-Autosculpt, I didn't care much for autosculpt back in Carbon, but this is the closest option to "customisation"

I do not care for free roam and I definitely do not care whatsoever for social nonsense such as Autolog.
Also, story, in a race game? Meh.