NFS Shift user reviews

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
Summ
Drift King
Drift King

Re: NFS Shift user reviews

Post by Summ »

^Opening up for mods can be opening a door to heaven or it can be opening a can of worms. You just don't know. Every time you install a mod, you take a chance. It's as simple as that. Allowing for new car models, performance tweaking and all that sort of things inevitably leads to cheap people cheating and the complete deterioration of leaderboards, which in turn makes the game lose value in the eyes of most target groups. If you play a game, you all have to play by the same rulebook. The minute you start to rewrite the rules, the game loses its integrity and stops being the game it was.
DarrenR21373
Professional
Professional

Post by DarrenR21373 »

A short review of NFS Shirt.

At first, I thought, yup I like this game a lot - until I reached Tier 4.

OMG, the other drivers are flipping maniacs - as stated by others, they seem to target you and deliberately run you off the track. Yet if you try to knock one of them off, you STILL end up off the track, because some other spod takes you out - epic fail #-o

Put it this way - my New Year's Resolution was to give up swearing. A couple of Tier 4 races, and that resolution had been well and truly broken.

However, the one good thing is that they have included awesome real-life tracks, like Silverstone, Brands Hatch, Spa and London Village (or whatever its called).
steelsnake00
Professional
Professional

Post by steelsnake00 »

London River isn't a real track ;)
'01 Triumph TT600- Race spec everything
'94 Audi S2 Quattro- Road legal track project
armin
Ricer
Ricer

Post by armin »

This is the stuppedest game in the world EA f... sucks they want to compete with forza and that kind of games they should stick to things they know haw to make like most wanted.

Return to “SHIFT”