Cheating on ps3 NFS shift ???

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Cheating on ps3 NFS shift ???

Post by ninojenks1963 »

Did a manufacturers race at Miyatomi, it was 5 laps and I finished 18 seconds ahead of the next racer, the fastest lap i did was about 13 seconds dead, which isn't particularly fast and had meant that I had lapped everybody else. A message appeared calling me a " swear words" cheat. it wasn't that i had cheated it was that they who were so bad.
Kaerar
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Kaerar »

You get that. People have no respect for others that aren't in the same room as them, hell even when they are there is often a lack of respect. Thing is this behaviour isn't confined to racing, it's common across most multiplayer games, especially console FPS and now PC FPS and racing. What's even worse is that instead of aspiring to beat those better they find it far easier to believe that they are cheating and therefore it doesn't detract from their performance, no matter how bad it is. For that mentality they rarely learn to get better, but find more and more ways to cheat themselves, to the point where they just live in denial or go and pay for cheats to win. Scary how despite the majority of average to bad players the small fanatical minority damage gaming for everyone else.
zztopbosco1968
Stock
Stock

Post by zztopbosco1968 »

the best for not heve stress !! is play onli in private races!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bicose the rest is onli kik kik kik.
arvore
Stock
Stock

Post by arvore »

zztopbosco1968 wrote:the best for not heve stress !! is play onli in private races!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bicose the rest is onli kik kik kik.

Beware with this twat he is the greatest cheater i've met online,bashing ,cutting you name it,he was banned from a proper racing league for troll ,cheater behaviour.If your looking for clean racing avoid him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: [-X :shock:
zztopbosco1968
Stock
Stock

Post by zztopbosco1968 »

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the NFSUnlimited General Rules. -GT
arvore
Stock
Stock

Post by arvore »

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the NFSUnlimited General Rules. -GT
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

I have raced a few of the people who post the fast times and I have to say "so far" the only one that I can say hasn't cheated is Quebec Racer. I don't think that some would like their names mentioned as it would show them as hypocrites. Especially the one I raced tonight!!
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

ninojenks1963 wrote:I have raced a few of the people who post the fast times and I have to say "so far" the only one that I can say hasn't cheated is Quebec Racer. I don't think that some would like their names mentioned as it would show them as hypocrites. Especially the one I raced tonight!!
Quebec Racer? hhmmmmm sounds familiar, i know ive raced with him. cant remember if he is a clean driver or noob. also tollyfab is the celanes driver i know well other than my self hehe
Instagram @SupraHKS
zztopbosco
Ricer
Ricer

Post by zztopbosco »

the problem is ,when sanbady luse an race !!! noob is the an normal luse races!! bicose noob is the winner olso, from the ones can not win!!! im not heve problems in luse from the noobs, bat normal im win nerly all races. im heve 3 niks in ps3 . bat onli an evribady know! rest is onli for see the realy players! im most say , is an shame alot of elite players duet chiet online!! laik ARVORE in the league , kik the new players in the begin of the test proves , nex tell too the top eliets from the league , this gay in not good bicose kik!! duet the same too mi bifor!!! bat no problem for mi, bicose im heve frends enaf online for play, olso for heve good time.
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

It would be nice for those who post fast times at the top of the leader boards, after downloading modifications, to say who they are, so that those of us who do not cheat can compare times like for like and see how good our times are or are not.
Or maybe I can start you off by adding the names, of those, I already know cheat. Come on come clean.
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

ninojenks1963 wrote:It would be nice for those who post fast times at the top of the leader boards, after downloading modifications, to say who they are, so that those of us who do not cheat can compare times like for like and see how good our times are or are not.
Or maybe I can start you off by adding the names, of those, I already know cheat. Come on come clean.
So no takers then, I didn't think anyone would admit to it :D
It wouldn't feel right to put names up so I wont :D
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

ninojenks1963 wrote:It would be nice for those who post fast times at the top of the leader boards, after downloading modifications, to say who they are, so that those of us who do not cheat can compare times like for like and see how good our times are or are not.
wait those times have been modded? :shock: :x

anyways has anyone had a hard time connecting to a race? i keep getting disconnected from races, my connections fine and i never get signed out of EA nation
Instagram @SupraHKS
Hellraisingdoc
Stock
Stock

Post by Hellraisingdoc »

hope this comment saves tried a few months now and didnt work [-o<

thanks for all the comments made . alot of us seem fustrated with cheaters nice to see alot of us want a game to be clean and fair so we can see who is best and not the best cheater.
most of the fastest times look like they have cut corners or used barriers/walls to get these times, me and some pals tried every possiable settings in the cars that post the fast times and cant come close untill we started to do the same things we see others do in online races,
i am in no way the best so my times are good not the best but close only because i can drive well LoL :lol:

i have raced many of these so called best racers and 1/2 of them cant win untill they cut a corner or run a barrier etc they cant drive a track properly so none of us fast clean/fair racers should be worried about having a fair race against them as we will know we are better drivers than them when it comes down to it. we also know what lap times are possiable when you stay on track so when you get a car and track worked out anything that is alot faster it is probably done with a shortcut or 2 here and there as long as you can drive properly and tune your car to be fast you will know what is possiable or not.

hope when shift 2 comes out EA do somthing with the tracks to stop all the corner cutting and wall riding etc getting the best times so we can see who is actually the best and not the best cheater
Hellraisingdoc
Stock
Stock

Post by Hellraisingdoc »

this cheating is getting serious now nearly every race tonight had someone with fully upgraded cars in a low level race this is just not fair you cant compete at all with people using this type of cheat :x ..:shock:

if nothing is going to be done about it im going to stop playing shift and probably never buy another ea games game again. :( :shock:
giveup1
Stock
Stock

Post by giveup1 »

Joined 2day & read comments I don't cheat so if want clean race add us ps3 giveup1
chefe_nfs_cars
Stock
Stock

Post by chefe_nfs_cars »

im setup all me cars! sam times locks verry faster cars!!! nex sambady tell you cheting!! ofcorse not!!!! good setups=faster cars!
1amous
Stock
Stock

Post by 1amous »

ninojenks1963 wrote:It would be nice for those who post fast times at the top of the leader boards, after downloading modifications, to say who they are, so that those of us who do not cheat can compare times like for like and see how good our times are or are not.Or maybe I can start you off by adding the names, of those, I already know cheat. Come on come clean.

Sorry for my bad language. I apologise, but it not absolutely that is necessary for me.
chefe_nfs_cars
Stock
Stock

Post by chefe_nfs_cars »

im relax!!!

go too youtube look this !!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra28g2wf ... ideo_title
jdgh12
Stock
Stock

Post by jdgh12 »

i have nfs shift for xbox 360 when i do the event where u choose the ford or the viper when i pick the viper it dosent let me start the car the same thing happens when i pick the corvette over the porche any ideas why this is i can drive both in quickrace
TheStigza1
Stock
Stock

Post by TheStigza1 »

OK , i have had the same problem and same challenge with cheaters, on shift2. Why don't we create our own race group and only invite the guys who are serious about racing, who enjoys the game for its merits. TheStigZa

Return to “SHIFT”