Microsoft Wireless Racing wheel

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
ezirider
Stock
Stock

Microsoft Wireless Racing wheel

Post by ezirider »

I use xbox 360 on play only NFS shift I noticed the racing wheel does not have LT and RT function like the hand controler,
what am I missing ? and the game does not seemed to let you change the controls, would be nice to change the paddles to LT and RT using automatic transmission, or is there something I am missing maybe another way to use these functions so you can drift,, and when designing Vynls you need this function or there are some things you cannot do..
do some of the other wheels let you do this .. thanks for a reply
ONABUZZ
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Microsoft Wireless Racing wheel

Post by ONABUZZ »

Yeah its same as mine i dont think you can change it. But just a question, what settings do you use on the wheel as in the sensitivity and everything.
Scarlet56
Stock
Stock

Re: Microsoft Wireless Racing wheel

Post by Scarlet56 »

Hi Guys, i have recently purchased the wireless gaming reciever for windows which allows me to connect my Xbox 360 controllers to my windows 7 64 bit laptop.
i have managed to get the wheel and controller working in every game (F1 2010, Crysis 2, Test Drive Unlimited 2, etc).
I can get the controller working in rigs of rods 0.38.56, but i am unable to get my steering wheel to work.
Has anybody got the xbox 360 wireless steering wheel working in RoR, and if so, could you please provide instructions on how to connect, or the keymap file.
Thanks

Return to “SHIFT”