times

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
karl5789
Stock
Stock

times

Post by karl5789 »

can anyone tell me why my times for nfss are not appearing on the leaderboards..need a rundown on how to do this...time should be in the top 50 but aint...
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: times

Post by Bojan »

Can you see your times on needforspeed.com if you go to your profile and select leaderboards from there?
I can't find any of your times on the leaderboards at all... You entered the right psn id and are you racing ranked online?
karl5789
Stock
Stock

Post by karl5789 »

hey bojan thanks for the reply,,yes playing online,ranked ,,i am creating a race on nordsclief and iam alwasys in the low 6.20s and still no show on leaderboards..do i need to do anything after i finish the race or should the time register automatcly...
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Can you find your times on needforspeed.com? That's where we're loading them from.
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

I have had at least 5 fast times on London River that have not been picked up. The latest today 1: 10: 8., not picked up!
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

ninojenks1963 wrote:I have had at least 5 fast times on London River that have not been picked up. The latest today 1: 10: 8., not picked up!
Again last night a quick time not picked up at London River, it only seems to be this track that does't pick up my fast times!!
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

ninojenks1963 wrote:
ninojenks1963 wrote:I have had at least 5 fast times on London River that have not been picked up. The latest today 1: 10: 8., not picked up!
Again last night a quick time not picked up at London River, it only seems to be this track that does't pick up my fast times!!
Again,1st July, fast time not picked up, there must be some reason that the fast times I have done on London river are not being picked up!! 7 fast times and counting.
Bojan
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Bojan »

Do your times appear on the official leaderboards?
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

ninojenks1963 wrote:
ninojenks1963 wrote:
Again,1st July, fast time not picked up, there must be some reason that the fast times I have done on London river are not being picked up!! 7 fast times and counting.
Another fast time today, 1:10:8, 8 times and counting!
I wonder if there is a problem.
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

Bojan wrote:Do your times appear on the official leaderboards?
Hi Bojan,
Been on the leader boards, times not on there.
I have definitely done the times quick enough in ranked races, several times on different days over the past few weeks.
The problem as far as I know is only on the London river track, it's starting to get a bit frustrating, all other track times get picked up.
I'm sure we all like to see our time on the leader boards, is there anything I can do?
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

ninojenks1963 wrote:
ninojenks1963 wrote:
At least another 2 fast enough to get on leader boards.
I think I'll give up on the London river track, times not being picked up on leader boards so not showing up on nfsunlimited.net. Really ticked off about it, especially because of the effort put in to get the times.

Return to “SHIFT”