Frustrated with AI drivers

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
Techathy
Ricer
Ricer

Frustrated with AI drivers

Post by Techathy »

Say I go round the outside of a driver as I rejoin the racing line the exit I suddenly get a car spun around at the AI driver follows the racing line straight into the car's rear quarter. This seems to happen whenever I'm a bit quicker but not massively quicker than the AI drivers. Am I the only person who finds this & gets frustrated with AI drivers just driving through you as though you're not there?
ONABUZZ
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Frustrated with AI drivers

Post by ONABUZZ »

Do you mean by that your saying there aggressive ? Because thats same as me. I cant even do a clean lap on Nordschleife and ive been still trying to get it.
Techathy
Ricer
Ricer

Post by Techathy »

I'd say more oblivious to you. If I look on the replays they seem to follow the racing & make no attempt to avoid you or not plough into the back of you.
BurningSkyline
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BurningSkyline »

ONABUZZ wrote:Do you mean by that your saying there aggressive ? Because thats same as me. I cant even do a clean lap on Nordschleife and ive been still trying to get it.
If you are trying to get a clean lap on Nords for the badge, go onto quickrace, choose a relatively fast and easy to handle car under 10, (find my 6.0 S3 to be best) and set it so there is one AI driver. let them pass and drive the lap. If its for a race, get all the stars before hand and then do it again, except hang back, letting everybody pass *BE CAREFUL DOING THIS* and drive it. I think I did that for the Veyron race :)

Return to “SHIFT”