Best Wheel to get.

2009 Need for Speed SHIFT
BurningSkyline
Ricer
Ricer

Best Wheel to get.

Post by BurningSkyline »

I hear wheels really help, but which one should I get? Microsoft Wheel? Momo? Logitech?
It can't be too expensive, as I'm 14 and Only make $40 every two weeks washin my uncles garbage truck..
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Re: Best Wheel to get.

Post by ninojenks1963 »

After breaking two controllers in two days (way too heavy handed) I have started using a Ferrari thrustmaster, it seems Ok, just taking a bit of getting used to. If any one has any tips, would be grateful :D
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King
Location: Southern California in the desert where it gets 130 degrees

Post by Zotic+ »

BurningSkyline wrote:I hear wheels really help, but which one should I get? Microsoft Wheel? Momo? Logitech?
It can't be too expensive, as I'm 14 and Only make $40 every two weeks washin my uncles garbage truck..
wow i wish i made 40 every two weeks, im 15 and and make 0, i would go for a logitech g27, that will give you the mos "realistic" wheel, 6 speed shifter, 900 degree turning radius, gas,brake, and clutch pedals, save up for that if u will
Instagram @SupraHKS
RC_super_
Stock
Stock

Post by RC_super_ »

no more diference about g25 and g27...if you can... buy g25...g27 its more expensive
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

RC_super_ wrote:no more diference about g25 and g27...if you can... buy g25...g27 its more expensive
but u have to look harder for G25, i think there discontinued or something
G27 link http://www.logitech.com/en-us/gaming/wh ... vices/5184 but the g25 isnt on logitechs site anymore
Instagram @SupraHKS
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

Can I assume the Thrustmaster isn't a good wheel, should I ditch it and get a different one?
ninojenks1963
Ricer
Ricer

Post by ninojenks1963 »

ninojenks1963 wrote:Can I assume the Thrustmaster isn't a good wheel, should I ditch it and get a different one?
Can't get on with wheel, going to have to buy new controller :D
Zotic+
Drift King
Drift King

Post by Zotic+ »

ninojenks1963 wrote:
ninojenks1963 wrote:Can I assume the Thrustmaster isn't a good wheel, should I ditch it and get a different one?
Can't get on with wheel, going to have to buy new controller :D
more racing games should utilize the sixaxis ps3 has to offer, that is if u guys do play on ps3
Instagram @SupraHKS
FreelancerMar
Ricer
Ricer

Post by FreelancerMar »

I grabbed a Logitech DFGT a few months back at Best Buy and I can Honestly say that it does make a difference. It may not have all the bells ans wistles that the g25/27 has but then again I did not have to drop $300.00 USD for it either. I was lucky enough to get it on sale for $100.00USD and it works with just about every Racing game that I own. I am even revisiting my Older Nfs titles since getting it and it has been a blast. BTW the DFGT is compatable with the PS3. There is also a pre-set controler Profile in shift for it as well. I Honestly cannot see myself paying $200.00+ just for a game controler.

All in all, I am very satisfied with my Logitech Driving Force GT.

I hope this information helps you out some.
BurningSkyline
Ricer
Ricer

Post by BurningSkyline »

Sorry for seeming like I ditched my post, I just forgot about the site... I don't need the best of the best wheel and as it stands I'm saving money to build myself a gaming rig. I'm just looking with the wheel with the best Bang for the buck.
Pabl0z
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Pabl0z »

Well you really get what you pay for.
I have myself the cheapest wheel I could find and it really isn't anything to hooray for.
But it works for the most part and I guess that's pretty good for a wheel that cost me 23€.

So just get the cheapest one you can find, if you're short on cash, or if you want a quality product, go for a Logitech Driving Force GT or something, as was suggested before.
lol wut

Return to “SHIFT”