CRITERION DEVELOPING WO?

2010 Need for Speed World
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

CRITERION DEVELOPING WO?

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

I was watching an Australian television show called "Good Game" (some aussie nfsunlimited members might know the show its on ABC2) and they were doing their segment in which they discuss all the gaming news for the week (generally "Duke Nukem Forever hasn't come out yet etc etc) and they were discussing the announcement of the makers of burnout doing one of the new nfs games. What interested me was that they said that they are beleived to be working on WORLD ONLINE. Now from my knowledge they were working on the "4th mysterious game" but does anyone know any info on this?
Nitrodemon McLaren
Drift King
Drift King

Re: CRITERION DEVELOPING WO?

Post by Nitrodemon McLaren »

Hm... I'm guessing the mysterious 4th game might be coming out early 2010, developed by Criterion or something...

Yes, maybe the "Criterion developing next NFS game" article is a hint to the 4th game.
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Wel yeah that's what I always thought but by the sounds of it they're doing World Online
jayson74
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by jayson74 »

From EA.com

Co-developed by Black Box and EA Singapore, Need for Speed World Online takes the race into the largest open world in the history of Need for Speed - designed exclusively for the PC. Beginning in Asia, this Play 4 Free action racing game will give Need for Speed fans access to licensed cars, parts and multiple game modes. Players will prove their racing supremacy through the sophisticated online matchmaking features and fully customize their profile and their ride.

Return to “World”