World Online - All The World's A Stage - Ep. 1

2010 Need for Speed World
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

World Online - All The World's A Stage - Ep. 1

Post by Racemaniac »

Here's some news on World Online from the NFS Developer's Blog. It explains a lot and shows roughly as to what they can do and what they can't (for the moment that is). The link for the full article is given below the excerpt.
Eduardo Agostini - Art Director wrote:As some of you are aware, NFS is getting ready to hit the masses in an online only extravaganza that combines the previously visited cities of Rockport and Palmont from NFS: Most Wanted and NFS: Carbon. Together, that makes for one epic playground. That being said, I know there are rumors floating around as to what this game will consist of. Browsing the forums in places like NFSUnlimited.net, NFSCars.net or even our very own needforspeed.com forums, I've seen a lot of activity over what little information has been released so far. It seems our fans would love to see even more of our classic environments, like the Carbon Canyons and Bayview from Underground 2. I've seen some great maps here on the needforspeed.com boards that show how some of our fans envision all the cities flowing together. I love to see such passion! Now I know some fans aren't happy with how the two cities are currently connected so I thought I'd give a little insight into how the environment team is pulling this all together.
Click the link http://www.needforspeed.com/web/nfs-na/ ... ogs/515761
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Re: World Online - All The World's A Stage - Ep. 1

Post by GT3x24x7 »

Actually, this was posted in News on Sat Oct 31.
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Post by Racemaniac »

Sorry about that, I hadn't seen that.
GT3x24x7
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Post by GT3x24x7 »

It was easily overlooked - there's quite a few different items all mashed into one there.

Return to “World”