Bringing Life to WO

2010 Need for Speed World
Dr Houbenheimer
NFSUnlimited Staff
NFSUnlimited Staff

Bringing Life to WO

Post by Dr Houbenheimer »

Hmmm, I was just thinking, what about pedestrians? A lot of the NFS free roam games have felt pretty lifeless with the lack of humans around the environment. Now I'm not saying go full out Midnight City LA on us with gazonks of peple everywhere, but just like the occasion person on the footpath, or a couple of people going into Diggy's donuts, would add to the game. A couple of fat cops hanging out at the front of Diggy's for instance, would be "cool", and they could jump out of there seats when you zoom past at 200 km/h xD

I'm saying this not as a novelty, but as a ligitimet way to bring life to the cities of WO. And remember, I said that it would be terrible if \they did implement this idea and overpopulate the sidewalks, making them more of a hassle. What do you think?
Racemaniac
Turbo Charged
Turbo Charged

Re: Bringing Life to WO

Post by Racemaniac »

That is a nice idea that we have a couple of pedestrians here and there and a few in restaurants and such. In the stadium in Rockport it could be something like as you drive through there are people in the stands and they'll all be cheering when there you drive in the middle of the match and it will look like they're cheering for you. This could be something they could add after the game is released.

By the way, its Midnight Club LA :wink:

Return to “World”